This solution is ranked
in What are the best seminary booksRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read books for the Lenten SeasonRead user opinions
in What are the best books for thinking ChristiansRead user opinions
in What are the best christian booksRead user opinions
in What are the best Christian group study booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books for new ChristiansRead user opinions
in What are the best Christianity books for beginnersRead user opinions
in What are the best youth ministry booksRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational books for ChristiansRead user opinions
in What are the best Self-help booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books for Catholic teenagersRead user opinions
in What are the best books about faithRead user opinions
in What are the best books you've ever readRead user opinions
What the community says about Essential Truths of the Christian Faith
- "As a Christian this book has helped me walk closer in my faith because the author has analyzed so many Christian doctrines. He answers questions that arise in the lives of many believers and provides explanations for questions I was always told to "just leave it up to God" or replied with "some things cannot be explained." A great read for Lent."
- "Sproull is one of the leading theologians in America. This book breaks down all the major arguments in current American theology, and makes them accessible to the lay reader. If you are new to thinking about theological questions, this is a great book for you. It's well organized and exhaustive."
- "A good overview of various Christian-faith-based topics. Not really for me but I spent enough time at a Christian school to already have the basics well-covered; it's probably better for people seeking an understanding of Christianity, or people who are more interested in seeing various ways of discussing theology. "
- "I read this book hoping to get a better understanding of my faith. For the most part you will come away from reading this book with a new found appreciation for your religion. Some parts were a little bit slow, but overall I recommend this reading if you are looking to do some self examination."
- "Sometimes with all the rhetoric and propanganda it can become difficult to feel solid about your journey of faith but Essential Truth of the Christian Faith really helps calms any nerves regarding your faith. It is a really empowering book which makes those feel wonderful about their journey and practice of Christianity. It is also very easy to read so for it is a great book for many audiences so definitely recommended reading for Christians."
- #12 of 138
in What are the best Self-help books
- "I have not heard of this author or book before, but it seems to be well rated. I personally would likely not read a book about this type of subject matter, but it might be worth giving a shot. For this search, I'd personally rather see books with much much higher numbers of user reviews than this though."