This solution is ranked
in What are the best books with lesbian charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best lesbian fiction books for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for lesbian BFF'sRead user opinions
in What are the best books by authors whose names begin with iRead user opinions
in What are the best books for adult lesbiansRead user opinions
in What are the best lesbian books to kill boredomRead user opinions
in What are the best historical fiction books with lesbian charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best lesbian books for mystery junkiesRead user opinions
in What are the best lesbian books with audible versionRead user opinions
in What are the best 21st century lesbian novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best lesbian books with a happy endingRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books for Queer peopleRead user opinions
What the community says about Executive Disclosure
- "It is a lesbian romance novel. It is typical of any romance novel. I found the characters to be rather one sided and shallow. The plot really had no surprises or twists. It is worth a read if you have nothing else on hand otherwise I would look for something better written."
- "My goodness, what atrocious grammar, spelling and misuse of words. If the author chose a city such as DES Moines, why not check the spelling. Throughout the entire book she used DE Moines. Why not choose a city whose name she can spell? Then she misuses YOUR for YOU'RE and visa versa along with multiple other almost criminal spelling errors.... and worst of all she referred to the MAN giving a massage as MASSEUSE - more than once! Masseur is the male counterpart of a Masseuse. The book started out with the friction between the 2 main characters which predictably will end up with them in bed - a given, we expect this. The end of the book was so abrupt and the middle was not very intriguing. I knew that the father's assistant was involved almost as soon as she was introduced but I persevered with the hope that something would disprove my suspicion. But, alas, no such luck."
- "Executive Disclosure is a thrilling young adult action story with main characters being lesbian. It is about a lesbian bodyguard who defends a lady aiming for the top job in her family's company. this book gets a 3.5 out of 5 stars but is geared towards a particular audience. "
- "Executive Disclosure is a young adult book. Reagan is a lesbian who wants to be the among the top people in the family business. She uses her beauty and body to get what she wants but in doing so finds out that someone wants her dead. This is an ok book. Not too happy that it is being offered to young adults due to the fact she is a lesbian and using her body and looks. I dont know that it would send a good message to younger people"
- " Executive Disclosure is a good solution for best lesbian books to kill boredom, because Executive Disclosure is a thrilling young adult action story with lesbian romance written by Isabella. It was published in December 2012. It is about a lesbian bodyguard tasked to defend a lady aiming for the top job in her family's company."
- "I wanted to like this, I really did, but it was just a little too fantastical, and was hard to keep my interest. It's certainly well written enough, but there are some elements that just take me right out of the book, and that's not the greatest mark of a good writer."
- "I'm a lesbian and love to read lesbian books. I wanted to read something with an audible version. I found Executive Disclosure, which is a thrilling young adult action story. It has lesbian romance and is really riveting. It's so romantic and makes me all giddy just thinking about it. Check it out if you love lesbian books!"
- "What a great mystery and cliff hanger. This book had me on the edge the whole time and I couldn't put it down. I really enjoyed the characters and the story line. The ending was quite a surprise! I will look for more books from this author and who knows, maybe a followup to this book? "