This solution is ranked
in What are the best free books from Smashwords and EpubbudRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books about drug addictionRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction book seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best science fiction and fantasy books for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best books written by Utah authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read modern children's fantasyRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you like the Warrior seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best books for ten year old boysRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult novels starting with letter FRead user opinions
in What are the best books for sixth-grade childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read after Harry PotterRead user opinions
in What are the best books with elvesRead user opinions
What the community says about Fablehaven
- "What a fun, epic story! I liked the series from the start and got into it really rapidly. I wasn't even expecting to like it, I mean look at the cover art... But it's really well written, and the plots are diabolical in their complexity and twists. And the characters are deep, believable (although of course, given the genre, a little suspension of disbelief is necessary). And the ending is so satisfying it made me want to go back in time to when I was just starting the journey!"
- "Trespassers will be turned to stone For centuries, mystical creatures of all description were gathered to a hidden refuge called Fablehaven to prevent their extinction. The sanctuary is one of the last strongholds of true magic. Enchanting? Absolutely. Exciting? You bet. Safe? Well, actually, quite the opposite . . . Kendra and her brother, Seth, have no idea their grandfather is the current caretaker of Fablehaven. Inside the gated woods, ancient laws keep order among greedy trolls, mischievous satyrs, plotting witches, spiteful imps, and jealous fairies. However, when the rules get broken, powerful forces of evil are unleashed, forcing Kendra and Seth to face the greatest challenge of their lives, to save their family, Fablehaven, and perhaps even the world."
- "Fablehaven is a great first step for teens into the world of fantasy literature. It's a young adult book, but not so young that a teen would find it childish. Even I really got into it as an adult, and I think it will spark anyone's interest in the mystical world and magical creatures beyond our reality and at the edges of imagination."
- "Fablehaven is an absolutely gripping fantasy story full of unexpected twists and turns. It has got some elements of Harry Potter and Narnia series but has its own uniqueness too which makes it stand out from the loads of fantasy novels. Definitely a good read for ten year old kids and even the older ones."
- "My kid is a sixth grader and is a huge fantasy fan and is really into series like The Lord of the Rings and such. So I wanted to find a book that would be written more for his age group and easier to read on his own. He hasn't been able to put it down! He really enjoys reading it and I am so happy to see him read rather than playing video games. When he is finished I may have to read it myself!"
- "Recently I found myself searching for the best books to read after Harry Potter, and I came across “Fablehaven” by Brandon Mull. In this captivating tale, mystical creatures of all description have gathered to a hidden refuge called Fablehaven to prevent their extinction, and the sanctuary is one of the last strongholds of true magic. This is a marvelous book for all ages, chlidren and adults alike."