This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance novels featuring alpha brothersRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic books featuring a virginRead user opinions
in What are the best novels-featuring-jerk-boysRead user opinions
in What are the best YA romance novels with bad boysRead user opinions
in What are the best steamy teen romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with taboo and incest themeRead user opinions
in What are the best teenage romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best step-sibling incest romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best Wattpad published booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books to read to disabled peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best books for hopeless romantic peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books to read this summerRead user opinions
in What are the best romancebooks with kindle versionRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance books for single adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for fast readersRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance for adult womenRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult contemporary romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novelsRead user opinions
What the community says about Fallen Crest High
- "Great book so far, really scratched the itch was I having for a romance novel. I have no complaints other then the cover art doesn't do this book much justice. It makes it look line a run of the mill trash book written in about a month to make a quick buck. But the truth is it's actually great, so don't judge this book by its cover."
- "This book features a few major twists and turns that certainly aren't expected. Kudos for that in writing. Unfortunately, this book really needed an editor or a better editor. There is a ton of redundant writing here. This book probably could have been cut short by at least 40 pages if it were edited better."
- "I have a disabled son so I'm always on the lookout for any books for young adults that deal with those topics. Someone recommended Fallen Crest High so I thought I'd check it out before giving it to my son. I don't understand why I was recommended this book. It's bad and it has nothing to do with disabilities. "
- "Every character in Fallen Crest High is unlikable and has a severe character flaw. They are superficial and lack depth. Not to mention that no only is bullying condoned in this book, it is romanticized and presented as a viable means of accomplishing one's objectives. Given today's social climate, this book is way off the mark in every way imaginable and I cannot in good conscience recommend this book for any purpose."
- "This is a very edgy and different story that will have you wondering if what you're reading is a good thing. However its so juicy that you wont be able to put it down. The author does a great job developing the characters with a lot of backstory. You get caught up in their individual struggles that they face. However, a romance novel is not what it should be called. So its bad for this category but good for a read. "
- "I got this book from my sister in law who wanted me to try it out. I thought it was okay, I mean they are teenagers. I think the writing is poor in it and it is definitely not one of the best young adult contemporary romance novels. I felt like some of the situations were not believable at all and I had a hard time reading it. Luckily I got it for free and didn't have to spend money on it."
- "If you are looking for a romance novel you have found with this book, although the writing style leaves a lot to be desired. The story is rather stale and seems to copy other stories of this genre. I noticed that some of the characters seem one dimensional, while the setting wasn't anything great. I would say that if you like romance novels you may enjoy this book, but I would think that you could easily find something better if you searched. "