This solution is ranked
in What are the best Amish mystery novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best Halloween-themed cozy mysteriesRead user opinions
in What are the best Amish booksRead user opinions
in What are the best cozy mystery seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best crime fiction books with police proceduralsRead user opinions
in What are the best literary mystery booksRead user opinions
in What are the best modern mystery crime fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best crime and mystery books of female authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best crime and mystery-thriller booksRead user opinions
in What are the best crime and mystery booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Falling to Pieces (A Shipshewana Amish Mystery)
- "This is a mystery thriller novel, but is not set during or themed after Halloween like I want. The setting and subject matter of the novel are appropriate for a Halloween read, but this is not exactly a Halloween book, in my mind. The book itself seems to be very well reviewed though, and should be great for anyone looking for a mystery novel with a unique setting."
- "The recommendation for the "Falling to Pieces" book is an appropriate recommendation for best Amish books. The overall review of this book is 4.6 out of 5 stars with 277 which I feel indicates that there is some depth in this books review and would satisfy my search criteria."
- "I love the Amish series and I was extremely excited about an Amish murder type mystery. The problem that I have with this story is that while the writing is good the portrayed nature of the Amish wives daily life. It is not all baking and sunny windowsills, chatting with the English and enjoying each others company. A good book but the idealization of the Amish to mythical proportions is hard to reconcile."
- "I don't often read mystery crime books but I recently was given Falling to Pieces (A Shipshewana Amish Mystery) by a friend of mine and was honestly very surprised! It's a very good read and the romance aspect really added to the story. I would highly recommend it if you like modern mystery, crime, fiction books."
- "I am always looking for crime and mystery books of female authors so I was super happy when I came upon Falling to Pieces by Vannetta Champman. It put together two of the things that I like to read about mystery fiction and Amish romance. I will be reading all of the other books by this writer now that I have found her. "
- #160 of 243
in What are the best crime and mystery books