This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance books about fated loversRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with destined main charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books about body swapRead user opinions
in What are the best epic fantasy romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books where a supernatural character gets pregnantRead user opinions
in What are the best books by Kristen AshleyRead user opinions
in What are the best royalty romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best adult paranormal romance seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best adult fantasy and paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best YA paranormal fantasy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Fantastical (Fantasyland)
- "I bought the book "Fantastical (Fantasyland)" as a birthday present for a friend of mine, and she really enjoyed it! The book is a paranormal fantasy romance, and it talks about a woman that got trapped in a parallel fairytale world. I suggest it to all the lovers of this genre! :)"
- "Fantastical (Fantasyland) is a perfect solution for best epic fantasy romance books, because Fantastical by Kristen Ashley is a paranormal fantasy romance novel that was originally published in 2013. This book tells the story of Cora Goode who found herself trapped in a parallel fairytale world."
- "This book was alright. I don't think it should be on the best royalty romance books list thought. I really liked the fantasy side of the story where Cora can understand birds and is in a parallel universe, however, I don't like how the author named the evil character "Minerva". In Roman Mythology Minerva is the goddess of wisdom, I don't think her name should be for someone evil."
- "I love this series and especially Fantastical . The chemistry between Tor and Cora was funny and steamy. There was never a dull moment. I got excited, laughed a lot and I couldn’t put it down. This book has love, passion, war, mystery, and magic... all rolled into a beautifully written book. Such an entertaining blend of fantasy and romance - I loved it."
- "Fantastical is a very interesting book to read. It is a bit out of my normal genre, but actually found it refreshing to read about talking talking birds and Minerva. I think other people liking fantasy romance books will also like this fresh take. I thought it was a great read. "