This solution is ranked
in What are the best novels with boarding school storiesRead user opinions
in What are the best snow or iced themed booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult novels starting with letter FRead user opinions
in What are the best ALA award nominees of 2010Read user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring Russian heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with a vampire storylineRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you liked the Lux seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy novels with strong female charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with young adult vampiresRead user opinions
in What are the best books about abductionsRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal books featuring demons and angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books that were released in 2008Read user opinions
in What are the best books with a superb plotRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to Twilight SagaRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about forbidden loveRead user opinions
in What are the best timeless supernatural fictionRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring young and adult vampiresRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal books with vampires or werewolvesRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult romances with a bad boy characterRead user opinions
in What are the best books set in high schoolRead user opinions
in What are the best books worth a movieRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic fantasy books for teen girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA supernatural booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Frostbite (Vampire Academy)
- "The stories of vampires I have never liked seem to me the most absurd and incredible possible, like the zombies, I have tried to see some but it is always the same, generate expectation that at any moment something bad will happen, and also include Love themes, I do not know, I just do not like it."
- "I love supernatural books, my last read was the anita blake series, which is phenomenal. I wanted to try something different so I tried Frostbite (vampire Academy. I liked this book because it is something new to me. New types of vampires, there are two different kinds, the living Moroi and the dead Strogoi. And then there is the seriously hardcore race, the dhampires! I love that this is not the "typical" story of the vampire bewitching or having people fall in love...this story has depth"
- "I saw the movie a few years back and have been waiting on the sequel, so I decided to check out the book by the same name. The characters Lissa and Rose (although a bit bratty) are captivating and I can't get enough of them. This installment definitely makes me want to see where the author leads me for the next one."
- "Michelle Meads books are hit or miss. This one was quite enjoyable but I had higher hopes. Nice recap of the books and the illustrations are good. It is nice to see this series in picture form, but the story is very complexand leaves a lot out at the same time! So if you haven't read the actual book, I don't think you'd understand some of it. That being said these graphic novels are fun reads!"
- "I tried to read through Frostbite, but I didn't realize it was the second book in the series. I wasn't at all impressed, I was hoping for more of a story like The Strain, with horrible creatures of the night destroying lives. I got store brand Twilight instead."
- "I know that the teen vampire romance is done to death by now, but please just save a little room in your library for this one. It's not that it's wildly different from what you expect (and want and love) about these books, but it just reads so well that you don't care. It's smooth as they come. I won't lie: I read it in one night and stayed up way too late, but it was worth it and I'm going to read it again."
- "I was hunting for a book to give my daughter. She's getting into young adult romance novels and digs the stories with the bad boys. Hey, as long as the boys stay in the books, I'm good. This one was recommended to me and she loved it. She's now reading the entire series."
- "While I'm not explicitly a vampire fan - I do have a fifteen year old and she is (we just ordered a t-shirt with vampires on it!). She loves these books and so do her friends. I don't know who would direct it, but if they got someone halfway decent (and I promise, it would only have to be halfway decent!) my daughter and her friends would fill the theater. This book is THAT good. So, yeah, this book is definitely worth a movie deal. "
- #102 of 280
in What are the best young adult books