This solution is ranked
in What are the best young adult diary novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA novels that deal with sex and pregnancyRead user opinions
in What are the best diary novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best memoirs about drug addictionRead user opinions
in What are the best YA novels with drug and substance abuseRead user opinions
in What are the best books with song referenceRead user opinions
in What are the best teen fiction books about mental illnessRead user opinions
in What are the best books about substance abuse and addictionRead user opinions
in What are the best YA books written by teenage authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for talking about rape and sexual assaultRead user opinions
in What are the best books with sentence as titleRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you liked The Glass CastleRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read dark young adult novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books about drug addictionRead user opinions
in What are the best books for teens published in the 90sRead user opinions
in What are the best books about addictionRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read books for teenagersRead user opinions
in What are the best children and YA books from the 80's and earlierRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult novels that are banned or challengedRead user opinions
in What are the best books for teensRead user opinions
What the community says about Go Ask Alice
- "It's okay, I guess. Has some good points to it. But after reading it for awhile, I felt like it couldn't be a real diary. Just my opinion. It does offer a bit of entertainment value though. Overall, once you get past that it's not a real diary, you'll be able to enjoy it without judging it harshly. "
- "Go Ask Alice is a pretty well known book for good reason. Not sure if it'd be the top diary style novel, but it's certainly good and worth a read if you're into that type of book. "
There are no comments yet!
- "Although this is very much a fictional book, it gives real life instances into the life of drug addiction and the process of how it plays out. I hate to see the life of how woman (and really men) get trapped into drugs and how their lives spiral out of control. It is very much a hard area to overcome. This book would def be a wake up call to never begin drug use. Price is good and I could add to my phone to read on the go."
- "Go Ask Alice is a very mysterious book. I enjoyed this read because it reads through as a diary. I didn't expect to be so intrigued by this book but as soon as I started I couldn't put it down. It's a pretty dreary read as the subject matter is quite dark. It's about a teen girl who spirals down into a life of drug addiction. It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea but the material has substance and it's always interesting, at least to me, to see subject matter geared towards mental illness."
- "I read this book and think that it's a good book for mainly a younger crowd. It's an anti drug book and serves to give people an idea of what can happen to you if you get involved in drugs. Sure, it's a work of fiction but I found it to be very accurate. In this day and age people are taking drugs too lightly and a book like this is needed for some people. Great book."
- "I was looking for a good book for my teenage son and came across this book named 'Go Ask Alice.' My son is at the age where I know he might be experimenting with things he shouldn't be. I want him to learn a bit more about this lifestyle that he possibly could be participating in because it's not something to mess around with. This book covers this teenage girls life and how she got sucked into a drug-filled world. It teaches about the struggle of addiction and my son really enjoyed reading it. It definitely is a must-read for teenagers and this is book is exactly what I was looking for when I had this thought in mind."
- #50 of 128
in What are the best books for teens