This solution is ranked
in What are the best books with witch romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best adult urban fantasy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best urban fantasy seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best private investigator and detective fantasy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best Grim Reaper themed booksRead user opinions
in What are the best adult paranormal romance seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic fantasy paranormal seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring a Grim Reaper main characterRead user opinions
in What are the best books with death portrayed as a personRead user opinions
in What are the best ghost hunting novelsRead user opinions
What the community says about Grave Witch (Alex Craft)
- "Grave Witch (Alex Craft) is far from the best urban fantasy series. The story is predictable. It feels like I've read this a hundred times already because it doesn't bring anything new to the genre."
- "This book really grabbed me from the beginning! I loved the supernatural element to this book and look forward to the rest of the series. However, I wouldn't call this book fantasy as much as urban fantasy. There's a big difference in the genres, and strictly fantasy readers would be disappointed with this as a recommendation. I will continue reading this series though!"
- "this book, it looks interesting, the subject of dark magic always has a lot of interest in people, it must be for that mystery, not knowing that it can be true and that it does not, it always makes people want to know more, it is a inexhaustible theme, on the subject of fiction, since none of this can be understood for sure, and with true data, people are always delighted with this type of plot."
- "it was really good!!!!and I am a big fan of books with way more romantic interest (sex) sorry but I like the love stuff.That said, this book I could not put in down.Alex Craft was a surprise to me she was not a witch with a lot of hate she was not one to kick you ass or to go out looking for a fight but she was "strong" as in "this is life" do what you have to and make it work."
- "I absolutely love the opening for this book! "The first time I encountered Death, I hurled my mother's medical chart at him. As far as first impressions went, I blew it, but I was five at the time, so he eventually forgave me. Some days I wished he hadn't - particularly when we crossed paths on the job." This is the foundation for the funky relationship Alex and Death have going on. I love how he is portrayed as normal with faded jeans and t-shirts. The idea of him as a potential love interest just spells trouble in my mind, but it would be awesome to see it work out. There is an incredible dynamic of tension whenever he is around because he loves to keep Alex guessing. She never knows if he is there to collect a soul or just wants coffee. I cannot wait to see more of them together!"
- "This story was so fun to read. I love ghost stories and I just couldn't put this one down. I lent it to a friend and she said the same thing, after thanking me a lot for letting her read it."