This solution is ranked
in What are the best romances featuring an alien and a womanRead user opinions
in What are the best books about AliensRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with a forced relationshipRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal romance books for College studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best Romantic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best adult Sci-Fi romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance books with kidnapping scenesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic sci-fi romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best dark erotic books with a kidnapped heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best books about women kidnapped by aliensRead user opinions
in What are the best sci-fi romance futuristic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with an alien romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best erotica books between human and alienRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books with kidnapped charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best Science fiction romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Grim (Tornians)
- "This is a book about space slavery and rape. The Tornian race is desperate for women, so they set out pillaging and kidnapping women. This is a book about Stockholm syndrome and it's effects."
- "As far as paranormal romance goes, this sounds a little too fantasy-ish to appeal to women, and the title will probably turn quite a few off as it doesn't sound like a romance."
- "The book was mostly fine, I had a few major complaints though. First the book had very little sci-fi elements, it was mostly fantasy, but it did have some sci-fi elements to it. My second issue is that the grammar was abysmal. The story was strong though and the romance was great."
- "This is a pretty specific category, but in terms of being one of the best books about women kidnapped by aliens, then yeah, you'd have to include this one. I really enjoyed it. The contrast between Grim's life and Lisa's is pretty amazing, and their interactions are great. You really don't want to leave the world when you finish it, but fortunately the author has written other books too!"
There are no comments yet!
- "Grim (Tornians) is one of the best books with kidnapped characters that I have read. Grim meets a woman, that he desperately needs to continue his legacy, and she has 2 daughters and they fall in love. She brings out his lighter side and even though they are from 2 different worlds, they love each other. This book could use some better editing but it was enjoyable."
- "It was so easy to get caught up in this world where women are a rare and valuable commodity. The aliens are advanced but still like humans, so this isn't really a weird romance. Pretty much plays out like a good old love story of an arranged marriage. It was fun to think about a world where women have this kind of power!"