This solution is ranked
in What are the best manga and manhwa seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best gender-bender mangas and manhwasRead user opinions
in What are the best books with cross-dresser charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books with a heroine disguised as a boyRead user opinions
in What are the best classic shoujo mangaRead user opinions
in What are the best romance manga seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best manga created by famous authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best reverse harem mangasRead user opinions
in What are the best shoujo mangaRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read manga seriesRead user opinions
What the community says about Hana-Kimi (Vol. 1)
- "This is a fun read and I like the artistic detail that was put into Hani Kim. I am new to this series and thought it was playful, adventurous, and definitely blends genders together without being too sexist. I would look more into other works by this author. "
- "Hana-Kimi, Vol. 1 is a wonderful book. Literature should open different points of views for people and increase understanding, and this book is definitely the best book with cross dresser characters, which just lends empathy to a widely misunderstood phenomena and might just hopefully change someone's world view, or make one young person feel less alone."
- "Although it is a japanese cartoon type book, it gets very high ratings. This is volume 1 of the series. For manga it has a little for everyone of various ages including romance, sports, drama, and plenty of gags all along the story line "
- "Hana-Kimi is the first volume of a well written manga series originally from Japan. I have been into manga and anime since I was young, so I jumped at the chance to check out this volume. I found it to be a well written and engaging story. If you like manga, then you should give it a read."
- "This is a stand out romance manga. The premise is different than anything else I have read and it has a good amount of comedy to it. If you want something more lighthearted I'd recommend it."
- #16 of 42
in What are the best shoujo manga