This solution is ranked
in What are the best adult paranormal romance seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic fantasy paranormal seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic books with an experienced heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best hilarious chick lit novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance novels with kickass womenRead user opinions
in What are the best novels-featuring-jerk-boysRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal-romance books for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best supernatural romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal and fantasy romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for adults and young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Here Be Sexist Vampires (Deep In Your Veins)
- "This is a book that tried to take the success of the paranormal romance engineered by Twilight, but it never really quite gets there. The monsters are cliched and the main character is boring (not in a vanilla, insert-yourself kinda way, just in a not-well-written kind of way) and the plot is nothing to write home about."
- "I was hoping for a strong female lead in this book. Instead, we get Sam, who has major power and skill, but cannot control her lust for a vampire. I was disappointed in how she spent more time on that than actually being a kickass woman. Her character was set up to make the erotic scenes easier, instead of using her character development to build them. "
- "This is not my favorite book but it might have some appeal to those that enjoy steamy love scenes; as those are the best part of this book. The heroine was not written as a weakling, which is a plus for a paranormal romance, but there were other stereotypical characters that could have been more well developed and improved upon."
- "This series has promise for a vampire novel. Some of the sexy scenes may be too adult for some readers but the story itself addresses some great ideas. Paranormal novels are so popular these days, and vampires seem to top the list, so it makes sense to address societal issues such as sexism in a manner that young people are willing to relate."
- "Book was very good, couldn't put it down. Main character is strong and proves you can over come bad things. I loved how she is able to stay true to herself and not let the past prevent her from doing anything."
- "The goofy title kinda says it all, right? Undeveloped characters, not much in the way of a compelling storyline, and shallow text with lousy grammar. If you're into those things, this book might be for you! It certainly wasn't for me. The only redeeming quality was the fact that it has vampires in it."
- #55 of 129
in What are the best romance books