This solution is ranked
in What are the best equestrian-themed romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best revenge-themed romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance books with high ratingsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about pretty shy girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance novels published in the 80s and 90sRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic medieval novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance novels with married couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with a traumatized heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with captive or stolen characterRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring a Scottish heroRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels of the 20th centuryRead user opinions
What the community says about Honor's Splendour
- "So I stumbled about this book looking for a solution for a horse themed romance book. Yea, it doesn't really have horses as a theme. I mean there are horses, but they don't really play much role in the story. So I wouldn't recommend this book if you're looking to scratch a horse theme romance story."
- "I was surprised to find the characters play well off each other, while the Lady Madelyn, while feminine and strong, allowed Duncan to be there for her. The Baron is a very driven and principled character, and his defense of the good Lady makes this a love story that is well-rounded and chivalrous. "
- ""Honor's Splendour" is one splendid book indeed. No matter if you are a huge fan of romance books or not, this historical setting with all the intrigues that come with it will captivate you from the very beginning. The plot is well paced and the story you are about to embark on will leave you fallen in love with the main characters and I think that says a lot about the quality of this novel. "
- "Honor's Splendour is one of the best historical romance novels published back in the 90s. I've read so many of the recent historical romance novels that I had to do some digging to uncover this one. What a pleasant surprise at how well written this novel is. I'd say the book could easily make it into my top 20 favorites out of hundreds of other titles."
- "Themes of captivity come up quite frequently in historical romance "Honor's Splendour" - one main character is holding another hostage, for various reasons that might spoil some key events in the story. However, the characters do not have that straightforward of a power dynamic. Some parts of this book might sound cliche, but it does manage to be better than similar works because of the great detail that the author goes into. "
- "This is a great love story with revenge at the center. The ending is quite an irony, what he loves most kills him. In Scotland honor is an important way of life, and this book delves into that in detail. Honor's Splendour is a great novel if you are looking for a hero with Scot heritage."
- "I just finished reading Honor's Splendour and I think it's one of the best romance novels of the 20th century. I love a good love story and this one kept me entertained throughout the whole thing and kept me wanting more. "