This solution is ranked
in What are the best books by Muslim womenRead user opinions
in What are the best top releases of 2014Read user opinions
in What are the best 2014 NY Times non-fiction best sellersRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you liked The Glass CastleRead user opinions
in What are the best books by inspirational authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best books about women's suffrageRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read biographies and memoirsRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational biographiesRead user opinions
in What are the best YA books written by teenage authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best biography books for high school readersRead user opinions
in What are the best biographies about womenRead user opinions
in What are the best books with titles that start with i, j, or kRead user opinions
in What are the best journal and diaries by womenRead user opinions
in What are the best memoirs, autobiographies, and biographies for middle school readersRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read true stories that are inspirationalRead user opinions
in What are the best nonfiction audio booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books for persuasive researchRead user opinions
in What are the best memoirs, biographies, and autobiographies about womenRead user opinions
What the community says about I Am Malala
- "This book tells the story of what other young people go through when they want to get an education. The books tell the story of a young girl who almost died to be able to go to schools and get an education. The book " I am Malala" is a very good book but also sad and depressing."
There are no comments yet!
- "This courageous young lady should be an inspiration to today's high schoolers who live inside their own comfort zones. I saw her on the Netflix David Letterman series and she was well-spoken, straightforward, and bright. Those same characteristics come forward in this book. If this book reaches just a few high school readers, it will have changed the world for the better."
- "I am quite a fan of women who do great things in our world. I love to read their stories. The story of the heroine Malala in I Am Malala, was a heart wrenching story of a girl far beyond her years as she stood up for the education of young women in her country. "
- "This book is timely given the newfound interest in women's rights prompted by the election outcome in November of 2016. Malala, the author, wrote this book at 16, detailing her personal experience about the horrors of a culture in Pakistan that discourages women from higher education. Her book is bravely written."
- "The recommendation fo I Am Malala as a best journal and diaries by women I find is an acceptable suggestion. The title has 4.6 out of 5 stars with 3,890 customer reviews and reasonable purchase price with several options. I do not think this search would have been what I had in mind but would be okay all the same."
- "My daughter wanted to read about more girls like her, so I gave her this book. She loved it! Malala's life is fascinating, and there's so many good insights to gain from her writing. It's exciting, but not too difficult for a bright middle schooler to understand."