This solution is ranked
in What are the best stories in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best science fiction anthology booksRead user opinions
in What are the best Jewish-written sci-fi and fantasy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best science fiction seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best science fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best Asimov booksRead user opinions
in What are the best 20th century science fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best 1950's classic science fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best short stories of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy novelsRead user opinions
What the community says about I, Robot
- "Classic science fiction about the validity of Robots in our world. What makes a person human? What makes a robot not human? Can mankind and robots coexist? This book explores these situations and more in a page turning enjoyable ride."
- "I, Robot is Isaac Asimov's classic anthology collection of stories about robots and the implications of artificial intelligence in a futuristic society like our own. Ultimately, most of the stories are cautionary, with a few shining light on the inevitable conflict between the needs of humans and artificial intelligence."
- "I received this as a Hanukkah gift. I had mentioned I was interested in reading some fiction by a Jewish author. So this is what my mother decided on. It's really engaging. I read it in 2 days. Very great writing style. The way he makes you visualize what's going on is amazing. I highly recommend this book."
- "Science fiction has often moved into a realm that is very outlandish and illogical. I, Robot presents a setting that is very possible and integrate with our present day society. The stories are short and easy to read and are very entertaining. The format allows the user to take the time process the story context without feeling obligated into finishing the entire book because the stories focus on a specific them."
- "Awesome modern sci-fi book. I love AI themed books and this is one of the best I think out there. It always makes me question the morality of creating them and makes me think about our future as a species. The stories in this book have stuck with me since I've read it, and has given me much to ponder about in my daily life."
- #52 of 142
in What are the best fantasy novels