This solution is ranked
in What are the best clean contemporary romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best YA books featuring a car accidentRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring a marching band or orchestraRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult books about ghostsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult fiction audiobooksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult contemporary romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read dark young adult novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books recommended by John GreenRead user opinions
in What are the best YA novels published in 2009Read user opinions
in What are the best tear-jerker young adult booksRead user opinions
in What are the best chick lit novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books similar to Sarah Dessen's worksRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with book boyfriend charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best YA romance books with unlikely couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best worth reading booksRead user opinions
in What are the best depressing booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with different POV'sRead user opinions
in What are the best books that will make you cryRead user opinions
in What are the best teen books about real problemsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with titles that start with i, j, or kRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about real life issues for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best beautifully written novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult books with a sad storyRead user opinions
in What are the best books that every teen girl should readRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult realistic novelsRead user opinions
What the community says about If I Stay
- "Looking for the best clean contemporary romances and getting the suggestion for If I Stay is a really good recommendation. The book has 4.3 out of 5 stars with 10,009 customer reviews at a good price range and several purchase options. The book cover is drawing and make you want to see whats inside."
- "So many thousands of positive reviews cannot be wrong! Gayle Forman's "If I Stay" is an absolute tour de force beyond measure. I don't know if I have ever empathized with a character as much as I have with young Mia. I know for sure that I'll be returning to this work again and again as the years go by, in both troubled and joyful times."
There are no comments yet!
- "If I Stay is a great book and I think it's one of the best YA novels that was published in 2009. It has a lot of great competition but it is by far the best. It's such a thought-provoking book and it really tugs at the heartstrings. "
- "This is a very good solution as it provides the author and a very concise detailed description of the book. It allows the reviewer to understand that the book would be qualified as a "tear-jerker." The only thing it lacks is any mention of the reading level (young adult). "
- "This book has a very dramatic boyfriend - Adam. he is about as dramatic and emo as it gets. While it is "emotional" there is a lot of wallowing that really no one needs to see examples of. This is a good example of how NOT to be when going through things. Some people can relate, but that might be a problem. "
- "If I Stay is one of the best worth reading books. There are a lot of reviews out there singing this novel's praises, for I am severely in the minority. Really, this review (however imprecise and concise it may be), is nothing more than my informal opinion of it. Do I think this is a terrible book? No, I think it has substance and the prose is poetic. But did I enjoy this book? Not really. It couldn't engage me and I will most likely forget about it in a matter of weeks."
- "I put off reading this, but am so glad I finally did! This is so well written, so hard to put down. Maybe I like it more because I played the flute, or because I remember high school so vividly, and my family had such a huge impact on me. Even if you don’t believe things would happen this way, it’s a great read. I didn’t, and I still don’t believe it all, but I am open to the possibility, and very happy to have discovered such an imaginative writer."
- "If I Stay is an emotional ride from start to finish. I found it to be extremely engaging and couldn't put it down once I started. It's well written and tells the story of Mia the only survivor of a car accident that killed her family. Badly injured, the book follows Mia's decision on whether or not to live or follow her family."
- "If I Stay by Gayle Forman is a great book about real problems that is relevant to any age. I really enjoyed the story and it definitely triggers self examination. It does a great job of putting small problems into perspective and forces you to examine the important things in life. Mia is a very interesting character and her relationship with Adam is quite complicated. I recommend reading this one."
- "I bought this book for my daughter and I think she fell in love with the characters immediately. She won't stop telling me all about the main character of the story Mia. She tells me she was in a tragic car accident and how strong the character is and how inspiring that's been to her. I think that's a positive sign over all about the message given by this book."
There are no comments yet!