This solution is ranked
in What are the best erotic romance books like Fifty ShadesRead user opinions
in What are the best instalove romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring virgin heroines and alpha malesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance novels with bad boy leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic books for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic books featuring a virginRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance novels included in a seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic and hot romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring a possessive maleRead user opinions
in What are the best books with the hottest dirty talkRead user opinions
in What are the best hot erotic books for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with alpha males who do not share their womenRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance novel with submissionRead user opinions
in What are the best hot romance books about possessivenessRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring controlling and possessive male leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction novels with TPE storiesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with dominating alpha heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with dominating alpha malesRead user opinions
in What are the best Romantic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic novels with rich heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with controlling and possessive male leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novels for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best erotica booksRead user opinions
What the community says about In Flight (Up In The Air)
- "If you're looking for a quick romance novel and aren't particularly hung up on finding a lot of depth in the characterizations, this will probably be a hit with you. It's a light, easy read, it's just not my cup of tea, I like my books with a little more... darkness, I guess? "
- "In Flight is one of my favorite erotic romances. Bianca's character is one that reminds me somewhat of myself. Her interactions throughout the text had me wanting to learn more about her as well as about her lovers. The writing style is also generally good and had me interesting in each chapter. Check this book out!"
There are no comments yet!
- "From what I read about this solution, this is a pretty good one. On Amazon, it rates 4.4 out of 5 stars from well over 1,000 customer reviews. This is a first in a series of erotic books by this author, and it sounds like it's a really steamy and makes people 'hot in the bother'!"
- "At a certain point, the literary community will have to say enough. I have absolutely had it with these contrived romance stories. Don't even get me started on 'unreasonable' -- this plot is absolutely impossible! I'm sorry guys, but for all the times you've fantasized about an airline stewardess it will never come true. Honestly, some of these novels have reached the point of making me uncomfortable, and I hope we don't see many more this year. "
- "In Flight (Up In The Air)is a decent book featuring controlling and possessive male leads. It does feel like a 50 Shades of Gray knockoff though and does little to hide it as such. It could've done a few things differently, but selling the book seems more important to the author."
- "I thought this was going to be a great guilty pleasure read. Unfortunately, the story ended up falling flat. Too much effort was put into making the sex scenes shocking instead of realistic. This could have been the next Fifty Shades of Grey but it came no where close. "
- "The Up In the Air series is a great set of reads for romance and BDSM lovers! In Flight is the first in the series and an exciting introduction to the main characters. The alpha male swagger of James Cavendish is a turn on from the moment he arrives, and seeing him and the world through Bianca eyes makes the whole story more accessible. Fun and sexy with lots of twists, I found myself gasping with surprise from cover to cover."
- "This book follows a woman who unexpectedly finds herself in a Dom/Sub relationship with who is described as an "intimidating" man. The qualities he seems to emanate scream the word "alpha", and the story follows Bianca who is enthralled by these traits. The mystery that is left to the reader to discover is what exactly about these traits attracts Bianca in the first place."
- #10 of 52
in What are the best Romantic novels"I was reading mystery novels all the time and getting a little bit tired of the genre. That is when I decided to try something new. I went for a one that I never read about before, romance novels. I am very glad that I decided to get this book called In Flight because it is sooo good! Please check it out."
- "I have read this book twice now and each time it gets better and better. It seems like I discover something new with each read. If you like billionaire romance novels, this one will be one of the best you have ever read. There is some BDSM and it reminds me a bit of 50 Shades, but much more subtle. Drew me in and kept my attention for both reads."
- "I really wanted to spice up my library so I grabbed this book and wow is all I can say! It did start out a little slow but got intense eventually and it was such an enthralling read! This was also a very intense erotica book as well was novel. I would say a great contemporary romance novels for any women looking for a good book to cuddle up and read!"
- #22 of 104
in What are the best erotica books"In Flight (Up In The Air Series) is one of the best erotica books ever. It is super hot and steamy. This book makes 50 Shades of Grey seem like Dr Seuess. It has everything you need to get your blood pumping. Give it a read, and remember to bring a towel."