This solution is ranked
in What are the best paranormal gay romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic science fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotica books with bizarre charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best science fiction books with BDSMRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic gay romance for bisexualsRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic sci-fi romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best sci-fi romance futuristic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with BDSM, slave and captive storiesRead user opinions
What the community says about Interstellar Service & Discipline
- "When I read Interstellar Service & Discipline, I was definitely not impressed. I am not a fan of Sci fi/paranormal and rape themes so I would not recommend this for anyone who is offended by sexually sadistic situations. It was well written, however, it was just not my cup of tea. "
- "This book is for that mature, it's a very graphic book about sex and love, if you are into that this is the book for you, there's a lot of mature content almost porn like text, I enjoyed the book, Morgan Hawke did a great job with the characters and the plot of the story."
- "This is a niche genre, but as far as it's limited readership goes, this could be successful, appealing to nerds and titillated readers alike."
- "This book is all about a captain name Victoria Stark and her sexcapades between random men. This is a good read about rape and sexual fantasies."
- "I did not really like this book that much. I do not think the sci-fi was that great in this book. It just seemed to be cliche and not very imaginative. I would definitely recommend something else that is more worthwhile. There are a lot of good sci-fi romances out there."
- "Good choice. If you like petplay this is kinda in that direction. Victoria is literally a pet for a big portion of the book. I won't give it away, but her attitude towards that changes as the story progresses! That said it might not be for everyone because it does take place in a fantastical, sorta sci-fi world. So if you are into more realistic stuff, that could be a turn-off."