This solution is ranked
in What are the best teen vampire fictionRead user opinions
in What are the best books with couples holding hands on the coverRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal-romance books for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal and fantasy romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult books with plus-sized charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best romance fiction books for bored teensRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult paranormal fictionRead user opinions
in What are the best romance fantasy books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best books with titles that start with i, j, or kRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with characters struggling with weightRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with young adult vampiresRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for adults and young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side
- "I enjoyed this book. I found myself rooting for the romance and loved the ending. I thought the premise was clever with Jessica being raised outside of the country and how her adoptive parent's becamse her parent's. I found myself loving and hating the characters at times, which to me is good writing if you can make your reader feel towards the characters in that manner."
- "Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side is an interesting vampire title that follows Jessica Packwood, who marries a vampire. Along the way, she fights her way to win the love of her life. It's a good story aimed for teenagers who are interested in a good romance story. "
- "I bought this for my niece, and she LOVED it. I read it afterwards and even though I'm not a fan of romance novels, found this one to be quite entertaining due to the author's use of humor. I also like the female hero aspect a lot. Highly recommend, for the genre!"
- "This book grabbed my attention from the first page and held it until the very last. This is a gripping story filled with romance and drama. When I finished reading, I wanted more of the story to read! This story will pull you in and you will be done reading it before you know it and left wanting more!"
- "Sadly, the sun has not set on "romance" novels about vampires aimed at teens. This one is better than most I guess, but that's not saying much. I presume there are already college courses on what's up with this obsession with vampires. Maybe 60 minutes will do a segment on it, and I can understand what's going on in our country. But for now, I'm just shaking my head."
- "It has many reviews that are positive, and very few negative reviews. I found the story to be engaging and interesting. I also found myself immersed into the story and losing track of time. I have recommended this story to friend who enjoy this genre of stories."
- #55 of 280
in What are the best young adult books