This solution is ranked
in What are the best books by Patricia PolaccoRead user opinions
in What are the best nonfiction books for childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best Winter books for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Thanksgiving books for childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best books that every eight year old should readRead user opinions
in What are the best Graphic novels for childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best books for sixth-grade childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best books for twelve-year-old kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for nine year old childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best children's booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Junkyard Wonders
- "Junkyard Wonders is a very well written wonderful book for children. It has a very good message they all need to hear. With that being said, this is not a Thanksgiving book in any way, so it would not be a solution for the ones searching for a Thanksgiving themed book."
- "I really liked this book. I found it for school and the message the author gave was very inspiring and positive. You can do anything in life if you just keep trying . The lessons are good for all students and children to learn and the stories are interesting also. Very nice illustrations too. "
- "This is one of the best books out there. It is entertaining and it manages to keep my daughter reading for a few minutes. It truly is captivating and the drama of the book is good. "
- "This would be an excellent choice for reading materials for sixth-grade children. This book touches on the topic of children with special needs and the profound need for acceptance. Children of this age group are at that pivotal point in life where they can decide to do something good and right or stay in their own world not touching others."
- "Junkyard Wonders is a great book for two reasons. The first one is, it is just a great read. It is very easy to understand, and the illustrations are great. The second, and more important, reason is because it teaches a valuable lesson to an age group that could use a boost of inspiration. It teaches children to never give up in a way they can relate to. "
- #127 of 412
in What are the best children's books