This solution is ranked
in What are the best adult books about marriageRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance books with man older than womanRead user opinions
in What are the best books by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsRead user opinions
in What are the best books where the hero hates the heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best romances with abusive heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about bridesRead user opinions
in What are the best novels where the hero rejects the heroine at firstRead user opinions
in What are the best tearjerker romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with modern day virgin heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring virgin heroines and alpha malesRead user opinions
in What are the funniest romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult books with a love-hate themeRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with a forced relationshipRead user opinions
in What are the best books set in a circus or carnivalRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about marriageRead user opinions
in What are the best romance audiobooksRead user opinions
in What are the best Romantic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best humorous romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with a fake relationship turning realRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring Russian heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best accidental pregnancy novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with sweet love storyRead user opinions
in What are the best love and hate relationship booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Kiss an Angel
- "A royal and pompous young maiden is forced into a marriage that will guarantee her life of relaxation and riches, but when she falls for her unexpected fiancee for love at first sight, her world is turned upside down, leaving her unattuned to the grooms flattery and responsive care for her. The love story has a well built up relationship that slow grows over time and I enjoyed how the protagonist are realistically portrayed, instead of the standard fairy tale hogwash of Disney movies."
There are no comments yet!
There are no comments yet!
- "One book I have read and re-read every time I feel like a good romance. True romance where falling in love is about emotions and feelings, both the highs and lows with a liberal sprinkling of humor and playfulness rather then the usual falling in lust stories which are what most modern romances novel are about these days."
- "I cannot believe this book has ANY one star reviews!! What?? Ok, so maybe in the beginning chapter or two I might have thought it a touch cliche. Rich girl messed up, daddy is upset and marrying her off. That is where the cliche stops. When I read romantic fiction I want to be taken somewhere far away from the bed I am often stuck in as I recover from late stage Lyme. I want to live in the the pages. If I have to suspend belief at times that's okay, if the writing and the story are THiS good! I loved Daisy and Alex. I loved the circus. I loved everything about this book."
There are no comments yet!
- "As a newlywed I am addicted to reading stories about other getting married. When I saw that all the reviews for this book were high I decided to pick it up, even though I hadn’t heard of the author before. I was not disappointed! I won’t spoil the ending for you, but I did not see it coming. It was fun to put myself in the place of the main character and contrast it to my relationship with my husband."
- "Another Susan Elizabeth Phillips book that got me hooked! It was really something else...I cried so much and was emotionally drained after i finished reading this book. I did not just stop there after reading it i listened to its audiobook too. And once again i cried buckets of tears even though i am already aware of what is going to happen."
- "My wife was looking for a good book to read while on vacation. She is really into love stories, especially romantic novels. She was recently recommended the book "Kiss an Angel" by one of her coworkers. She decided to give it a try and was pleasantly pleased. The book by Susan Elizabth Phillips is a great love story with an exciting ending. My wife truly enjoyed the story and had trouble putting the book down."
- "I've read and watched many a story of relationships that start off false but sparks fly and suddenly the characters find themselves in love. This one is a thrill ride and impossible to put down once you've started reading. If you think that this type of love story is cliche, you won't once you've read this. Become transported to another place as you read about the story of Daisy and her arranged marriage."
- "Pretty, flighty Daisy Devreaux can either go to jail or marry the mystery man her father has chosen for her. Arranged marriages don't happen in the modern world, so how did the irrepressible Daisy find herself in this fix? Alex Markov, as humorless as he is deadly handsome, has no intention of playing the loving bridegroom to a spoiled little feather-head with champagne tastes. He drags Daisy from her uptown life to a broken down traveling circus and sets out to tame her to his ways. But this man without a soul has met his match in a woman who's nothing but heart. Before long, passion will send them flying sky high without a safety net... risking it all in search of a love that will last forever."
- "A beautiful love story that it's impossible to put down. The book tells the story of a beautiful woman who will be marrying a gentleman through the process of an arranged marriage. Arranged marriages in today's world have a negative connotation, but, in this story, the arranged marriage ends up with a happy thrilling ending that will leave the reader with their mouth open. "