This solution is ranked
in What are the best gay books with sailor charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books with a gay military themeRead user opinions
in What are the best thriller books with gay charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best gay books by male authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best gay romance novels for homosexualsRead user opinions
in What are the best gay romance books featuring teenage charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books about gay romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best gay romance books for crossdressersRead user opinions
in What are the best gay romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Latakia
- "This book was a little slow to start and I had a hard time relating with the characters. It felt like another attempt at a gay man struggling with his identity and I just think that there are books that tell that story better. I'm glad I didn't put the book down because the second half of the book picked up and I had a newfound appreciation for Matthew's struggle. I won't provide spoilers, but give this book a shot!"
- "I think that this is one of the better books that is both a thriller and features gay characters. J.F. Smith has written a novel that could be straight from a CSI screenplay as it features plenty of action and involvement from the Navy SEALS. The author does do a good job of showcasing the relationship between Matt and Brian and this is probably one of the few books that showcases a real LGBT relationship. The author definitely includes some fairly direct social commentary on homophobia and attempts to make a statement within the novel. I wish he had been a little more subtle with his approach but outside of that, this is a solid novel."
- "For those people who are looking for books such as this one, I would not hesitate to recommend this one only because it has a hundred more reviews. I am not really one to judge this book because I have no particular understanding about anything closely related about gay romance so my suggestion is, read the reviews."
- "Latakia is a very good romance novel. I'm really into romance novels, and wanted to pick something out that was a little less ordinary than the rest of them. Latakia is a gay romance novel about crossdressers. It's very interesting, and gets pretty hot and steamy."
- "I am bisexual so I am always on the lookout for things that show it off. I was looking for good books but you can't really find good books on this. It's still really taboo and that's just not right. Latakia is a great read though. It will leave you wanting more and you won't be able to put it down. I would highly recommend it. ""This book really fell below my expectations. I don't see how it has such good reviews. It seems written by a middle school student. I would get a refund if I could."