This solution is ranked
in What are the best erotic romances with hot coversRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal romance books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with destined main charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books with dominant malesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic books with an experienced heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with ghostsRead user opinions
in What are the best romances with abused or traumatized charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with nursing the sick themesRead user opinions
in What are the best hot erotic books for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best vampire book seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best smut-themed booksRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best gay steamy romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about fated loversRead user opinions
in What are the best popular paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best adult vampire romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best smutty romance books for intellectualsRead user opinions
in What are the best steamy and sexy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best adult paranormal booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood)
- "This a is a well received and popular paranormal romance book popular among females. This may have advanced topics for teens and therefore careful consideration should be taken before exposing teens to the adult elements in this book. This is also the fifth book in the series so I would recommend reading the first 4 before moving on to this book"
- "Everyone loves a dark and brooding character; I know I do. And one of the ways that individuals become dark and brooding is through abuse, neglect, and trauma. This contribution to the Black Dagger Brotherhood series features brooding characters in an urban fantasy setting. "
- "A little bit odd and occasionally shallow feeling, but if you're looking for something deep, you wouldn't be looking at it anyways. I've read better novels, but this was steamy enough that it didn't matter. Not sure I'd recommend it, but if it catches your interest... you probably already want it anyways."
- "There are a lot of really good vampire book series, and one might even say that the genre is saturated. As such, when classifying a series as "best" in class, it's a very high bar. Enter "Black Dagger Brotherhood". While there's nothing necessarily wrong with the series (and "Lover Unbound", the fifth book in the series), it doesn't really do anything to differentiate itself. While it's likely not going to disappoint hardcore fans of the genre, it's also not going to captivate you the same way some other authors will."
- "I love smut-themed books as they make me feel so alive! I recently read "Lover Unbound" and it really transported me into the book's world. I felt all of the emotions from the characters and I felt sexually thrilled and excitied the entire time. It really turned me on and entertained me!"
- "If you are a fan of gay romance books, this is a great series to read. The whole series is interesting and passionate. My personal favorite in the series is this book. It was the one filled with the most interesting drama. The books are very easy reads and I got through them very fast. I definitely say give this entire series a read. "
- "Hot, steamy...paranormal? An odd combination to be sure. I'm not much into paranormal stories, but this was kind of fun. Not quite what I expected, but it held my interest as I do like a good vampire story."