This solution is ranked
in What are the best books with lesbian Mom charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best young-adult audiobooksRead user opinions
in What are the best short novels for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best short young-adult novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult realistic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Love's Autograph
- "Love's Autograph is a great novel for a mom in a lesbian romance such as myself. The main character, a self-proclaimed lesbian mom, takes the reader for a wild ride as she embarks on a quest to find her soul mate while on the pursuit of her dreams. What she finds out next you'll just have to read for yourself."
- "This is a young adult story for sure. The ratings are good, and it's really inexpensive. But it's not even an audio book, which isn't a solution then.""I loved the premise of this book. Seeing somebody realize what they have been missing in life if very relateable. Great book for young adults."
- "This book is excellent. It is not necessarily aimed at the young adult audience but there are elements of it that would appeal to them. Themes of love and family and finding yourself ring true and loud in this book making it appeal to young adults but the idea of adulthood and lesbianism are aimed more towards adults."
- "I love this book. It reminds me of the stories you hear when you are younger about the underdogs. This book focuses on a lesbian rock star, and that could not be more awesome. Reading about minorities in positions of power and success really makes me smile. I could not recommend this book enough!"
- "I just could not get into this story at all. Main character falls in love without knowing anything about the other person but proceeds to help her set up dates with strangers....erm, what? The characters aren't fleshed out enough for the readers to really care and the interaction between them just seems too forced. The pacing of the story also seems a little rushed in some areas. The writing was good no grammar or spelling mistakes well edited."
- #248 of 280
in What are the best young adult books