This solution is ranked
in What are the best books to seduce womenRead user opinions
in What are the best books with cross-dresser charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best revenge themed booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you like Poison StudyRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy books with court settingRead user opinions
in What are the best feminist Christian booksRead user opinions
in What are the best feminist booksRead user opinions
in What is the best fiction with feminist themesRead user opinions
in What are the best women's fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books for Christian womenRead user opinions
What the community says about Maledicte
- "Maledicte is an unpredictable book, full of ups and downs. The main character seeks revenge by concealing her identity and dressing as a man. No one knows of her deceptive dress, and, in fact, many are enthralled by her good looks and male persona. The main character does what she has to do in order to better herself and take charge of her own life. "
- "This was a fairly interesting read. It's basically about a girl from the streets who becomes enraged over her boyfriend leaves her to become the royal heir, and thus dawns a new persona of Maledicte, cross-dressing as a male in the process. I think anybody who likes gender-bend stories, royal courtship stories, and tales of revenge will find things to like about this novel. There are quite a lot of dramatic twists and turns, and the ending will leave you stunned!"
There are no comments yet!
- #17 of 46
in What are the best feminist books
- "This novel was pretty entertaining to read. The story, even though it is pretty unoriginal and bland, did do a good job of keeping me engaged. The characters are just interesting enough to invoke some feelings of empathy in the reader. Overall, the plot is fairly predictable and it definitely did not keep me on the edge of my seat, but if you are looking for a light read with feminist overtones, this novel is not the worst option you could choose."
- "I’m not sure who decided this was the best women’s fiction book, but it did not do the job for me. I’m not a huge fiction reader, but this wasn’t one that kept me interested for long. I put it down & picked it back up several times before I could finish it. Maybe it’s personal taste. Really, it’s not easy to label a book as being the best unless it is a top selling book, which this one was not. Try it for yourself, prove me wrong!"
- "The story was interesting and I got into it, but it's not quite the book I was looking for. I wanted something focused more on Christian religion. I'd recommend this for anyone that's looking for a generic fantasy novel, but not if you're looking for a Christian book."