This solution is ranked
in What are the best contemporary romance novels featuring musiciansRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best slow burn romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with male point of viewRead user opinions
in What are the best books about cheatersRead user opinions
in What are the best books with neighborhood romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with deaf, mute, and speechless charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best love and hate romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with different POV'sRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with deaf and mute leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for college studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best neighbor romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary novels with disabled heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult romance books with the highest ratingsRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult contemporary romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best books that will make you cryRead user opinions
in What are the best intense and angsty romance novelsRead user opinions
What the community says about Maybe Someday
- "Maybe Someday is the best roamance novel with a male point of view, which is really rare. Even though it was written by a female author, it has authenticity and passion, along with enough tension and drama to keep a reader up late turning pages to find out what happens next. Great read!"
- "Before I write a review that might influence you to give this book a pass, let me disclose that I am not a fan of romantic literature. I will admit that for a romance genre Maybe Someday is very intriguing and emotional. It is possibly one of the few romantic books I could endure reading all the way through, which says a lot. Colleen Hoover did pull out all the stop for this one. The only issue I have with romantic types of books like Maybe Someday is that there is always a betrayal, a love triangle, and a life-changing experience. I did not like how the main protagonist has victimized time and time again without even realizing it. I was contemplating whether I should be angry at her or feel sorry for her naive personality. But I believe a Colleen Hoover fan and a general romance-with-a-twist fan would thoroughly enjoy this book. "
- "I gave this book to my daughter who has hearing difficulties and she really liked it. I wanted to get her something that showed her that people did not care if she was hard of hearing. One of the main characters in this story is deaf and a was also the main love interest of the story."
- "If you've ever had your heart broken by another person (and who hasn't?), this is a heart-rending book for you. I'm not even a fan of the romance genre, but I picked up and loved this book about a woman who is betrayed, feels stuck, depressed, and hateful, and then has her world turned upside down. "
- "This is a great story about the importance of music in human relationships. It's really written from the perspective of music lovers, for music lovers. The book came with a free download of music that was written especially for the story, so it's a bit of a multimedia experience I think anyone could enjoy."
There are no comments yet!
- "Everybody in my book club loved this book. They loved the love interests and the mystery. But I didn’t. I just couldn’t get into it. Barbara says that’s because I have a little sister the same age as the main character. That could very well be. Honestly, I prefer something a little bit more literate than this. But that’s me. I'm not a young adult anymore I guess."
- "Many readers did report getting quite emotional while reading this book, which would make sense, considering its genre and audience. The references to music throughout the story are a nice touch as well - they really help flesh out the male protagonist/love interest. I think this book is more than a little melodramatic, but that it is indeed fairly likely to stir your emotions if you make an effort to connect with it emotionally."