This solution is ranked
in What are the best timeless motivational booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with psychological themesRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read to expand the mindRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational books for yaRead user opinions
in What are the best books on emotional healingRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational nonfiction novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books about human mind curiosity and enlightenmentRead user opinions
in What are the best suggested nonfiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best timeless inspiring booksRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Mindful Being
- "Mindful Being is a part of a series focusing on spiritual transformations and continuously improving oneself. It's a very intriguing and thought-provocative novel that really makes you sit and put things in perspective. How have your experiences changed you? What can you do differently now? all sorts of questions, and I highly recommend checking it out. I really enjoyed it."
- "This is a great series to help you learn to be more mindful in your own life. If you've heard about mindfulness but just aren't certain exactly what the term means, then pick up this book and check it out! It can literally be life changing if you take it to heart and apply the concepts. This book is a self help book, not a fiction book, and it gives you guidance to follow. I recommend taking its suggestions!"
- "While Mindful Being may be inspirational and focuses on well being and mediation I really don't think this book will keep the attention of a young adult unless they do yoga religiously every day. It'll read like a textbook to them and they already have to read so many of those they'll probably doze off within the first few pages""Looking for advice on life and how to cope? I was happy to read this and I got a lot out of it. I wish there were more pages, but still it was a good book in my opinion. Mindful Being is a good self-helping experience. ""I think this solution is pretty decent honestly. It's not perfect but at the same time I think it can provide some of what I want so I think it's ok."
- "I see this solution as one that envelopes emotional healing. Emotional healing and self-help seem to go hand in hand, and this book appears like it can guide people through healing and transformation."
- "This book was highly recommended to me.. At first I was pleased and interested but for me, the lack of any development of a spirituality that addresses or acknowledges a power higher than my intellect and will caused me to set it aside. I like the affirmation of taking personal responsibility for ones thoughts and actions but I believe the development of self requires relationship beyond the individual. "
- "Mindful Being is just too corny. Don't get me wrong, I don't have an issue with self help, but this is just a bit much. Everything in the book is so cheesy, it's hard to keep reading. You're constantly being beaten over the head with some spiritual nonsense, and I hated it. Hard pass for me.""This book demonstrates a thorough description how to incorporate mindfulness into my busy life. It isn't just about focusing on one task at a time, with purpose. Rather, it also discusses how nutrition, sleep, relationships and physical well-being are also important to nurture and pursue. "