This solution is ranked
in What are the best resources for mindfulnessRead user opinions
in What are the best books about psychologyRead user opinions
in What are the best ways of getting happinessRead user opinions
in What are the best books to feel less lonelyRead user opinions
in What are the best books with long titlesRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to be betterRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for living a better lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to get over a long relationshipRead user opinions
What the community says about Mindfulness for Beginners: Reclaiming the Present Moment and Your Life
- "A good book for wanting to start down the path of mindfulness, to a lead more calm, grounded, stress-free life. There is a lot of advice and information on this topic out there, but I feel like this is a good book to start with if you haven't done it before, and it's catered toward people who are trying mindfulness for the very first time. It explains the concepts behind it and also the techniques needed to achieve it in a clear, easy to ready language.""I have been look for information on being more mindful of things. I have a real problem with being in the moment, but the types presented in Mindfulness for Beginners: Reclaiming the Present Moment and Your Life have really effected my life for the better. I can honestly say that things that I have learned in this book have taught me to relax and be more aware of what was going on around me.""I was interested in meditation, so I checked out this book. This is a good guide to meditation and mindfulness. I liked how it had some instruction for beginners and tips that would be useful for those with more experience.""I started reading this book and I am enjoying it a lot. It is insightful and has shown me things that I had never thought of. "
- "This isn't an academic text, although the author has a PhD. Also, it isn't a survey of the field of psychology, but is focused on a specific area. Nevertheless, it is an excellent introduction to a very popular and practical area. The author is well-regarded in the field and this book has received a lot of positive feedback from real-world readers. "
- "This is a decent solution to the problem only because it is only solution and it may not be the best for everyone. It is a book that wants to help readers become more mindful. While some reading this book may find they are getting more happiness this is not something that would be great for others. "
- "While not necessarily focusing on loneliness, this book should be of use to anyone looking for a change of mind and a renewed sense of focus. The book is all about meditation and mindfulness, mastering one's own outlook on life and better controlling how one lives and interprets day to day events. This can be of great help to those dealing with loneliness or depression."
- "I wanted to start meditating to be better at life. This book explained meditation in such a way that I hadn't considered before and really clarified it for me. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to start but doesn't know exactly where to start."
- "Mindfulness for Beginners: Reclaiming the Present Moment and Your Life has completly changed the way I approach life in so many different ways, it really helped me get past some difficult times in my life, definitely one of the best ways to get over a long relationship that has failed. Mindlfullness helps you move on and grow from experiences rather than wallow and be depressed."