This solution is ranked
in What are the best historical romance books with high ratingsRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance with pregnant heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best Americana fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books set in the 1940sRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring a widowRead user opinions
in What are the best western cowboy romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best audiobook series to listen toRead user opinions
in What are the best author-narrated audiobooksRead user opinions
in What are the best audiobooks to listen toRead user opinions
What the community says about Morning Glory
- "You don't often get too many protagonists that are this varied in any type of novel. It is both refreshing and endearing to the read, it adds a level of worry that you feel for the character. This is all great storytelling, with historical and accurate information as well. "
- "romance novel at its best. What made love even more interesting? If it is set in the mist of war, overcoming many obstacle and challenges of life"
- "This is such a beautifully written love story. However, be forewarned: it is exceedingly emotional and will tug at your heart strings in ways that few books can! I highly recommend for a sweet and romance read, but do so when you are not too emotional, or at least when you feel strong enough to handle whatever sadness comes your way "
- "Morning Glory is a seductive history romance novel that tells the story of a man and woman who met each other in the midst of their own chaos but still found love in each other. It is well written and gets a 5 out of 5 stars. "
- ""Morning Glory" is a very emotional journey through love shared between Eleanor and Will. They meet in a rather unconventional way. I found their relationship to embody the true struggle between the events in life and the ideal life. Rather than being a hot roaring fire, their love is a slow burning ember. I recommend this book to those who prefer the emotional side to romance."