This solution is ranked
in What are the best inspirational nonfiction novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books by inspirational authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read true stories that are inspirationalRead user opinions
in What are the best motivational books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational booksRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational books for ChristiansRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational biographiesRead user opinions
What the community says about Musical Chairs
- "What a strong read, and what i mean by strong read i mean this is a book that will definitely have you thinking. Its about family , class and most of all it focuses a lot on mental illness. I did not know this book even existed except when i got it as a trial for my kindle. I just love reading books like these and it will be one i will highly recommend to others."
- "Musical Chairs is an autobiography style story of the author's past, Jen Knox. It is a surprisingly open and honest look into how she got where she is today and it doesn't just include the good things, there are plenty of the bad things in there as well which make for an even better read."
- "This story is very inspirational and heartwarming. Being non-fiction makes it feel like an ever greater triumph and makes it seem possible for anyone to overcome any trouble. How this family deals with mental illness and how they overcome all of the problems associated with it makes for an interesting story that keeps you hooked. "
- "This story is pretty amazing. I can't believe some of the things the author and her family went through, although when you think about it, so many people are suffering something similar, we just don't always see them. As someone who believes in living their Faith, I felt inspired by this story and found renewed strength in the power of trusting in your Faith."
- "Musical Chairs by Jen Knox is a must read for those whose families are challenged by mental illness and the social issues that it causes. For years I had trouble forgiving my schizophrenic mother but this book gave me the insight that I needed. Jen's story is very inspiring."