This solution is ranked
in What are the best My Little Pony booksRead user opinions
in What are the best picture books for elementary girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best classic children talesRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read series for children ages 6 to 12Read user opinions
in What are the best children's books for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best Thanksgiving books for childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read modern children's fantasyRead user opinions
in What are the best Graphic novels for childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best Children's fantasy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best children's booksRead user opinions
What the community says about My Little Pony: Friends Forever
- "Aroad trip time with Applejack and Rarity! When the two friends discover they are headed to the same destination, they naturally decide to ride together. Calamities follow and test the friendship. Not good for small children and definitely NOT the best "My Little Pony Book.""
- "I thought this was perfect for little girls, especially if they like My Little Pony already. This had a cute story with pretty pictures, and I think my daughter enjoyed it a lot. I think it could have had a little more interesting story, but not a big deal for me."
- "My 7-year-old daughter loves My Little Pony books and this is her favorite yet! It's in a more graphic format than some of the other books and she just loves the colorful pictures! I hope they keep publishing these because there's nothing better to keep my daughter engaged with books."
- "My daughter loves My Little Pony, so this book was just what the doctor ordered for a good Thanksgiving book to read with my child. It has such great pictures and tell such a heart warming story. It will keep any child entertained and they will want to read it again and again. A great book."
- "My daughter loves My Little Pony. I love that I can add this to the kindle and she can read it anytime, anywhere. The price is super cheap and it is just perfect for small kids. It gives the reader a good indication of what a great friendship looks like. Would highly recommend for families that have small children."
- #164 of 412
in What are the best children's books"My Little Pony has had a huge resurgence in recent years for a reason, these sweet and witty characters are lovable and accessible to people of all ages. The eighth edition of the graphic novel series for these characters is as colorful and entertaining as the rest, the chances of your kids loving them are pretty good, I know mine do."