This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance novels with funny titlesRead user opinions
in What are the best hilarious chick lit novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best smutty romance books for intellectualsRead user opinions
in What are the best witty contemporary romance novels for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novels without instaloveRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic books to make you laughRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring redhead girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with hearts on the coverRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with an office romance storyRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with an Autistic or AS main characterRead user opinions
in What are the funniest and wittiest novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best bodyguard romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the funniest romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best debut romance novels released in 2013Read user opinions
in What are the best romance books with nerdy heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with an office love storyRead user opinions
in What are the best slow romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best good girl and bad boy romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best light-hearted romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about pretty shy girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best books similar to Kristen Ashley's worksRead user opinions
What the community says about Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City)
There are no comments yet!
- "This book is great if you are looking for a mix of romance with some laughs thrown in. The main characters in the story have great chemistry and they are so fun together. The dialogue in the story was really well done and written very smartly. This book will give you many laugh out loud moments."
- "I could not finish the book. I wanted to see how it ended, but Janie was too annoying. How did the author thinks, while writing this book, that she was funny or entertaining? She is annoying and kind of clueless. The author puts so much attention on Janie's stupid nonsensical talk that she neglects to give us any information about Quinn. He is so mysterious to the point that he too is annoying. I would not recommend this book."
- "Neanderthal Seeks Human, first book in the Knitting in the City series, is a great contemporary romance novel where the lead characters build their love from a relationship and not instantly form it. I felt a lot of emotions while reading this book and formed quite an attachment to the characters. I really can't wait for more from this series!"
- "I found this book to be moderately bad. I don't actually see what all the buzz is about here. I would have to say my main complaint would be the lack of character development and the over development of the main character. I just lost interest about half way through."
- "Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City) is a book which features a redhead female character but if it is the best book is totally subjective and up to the reader. This book is quite funny and entertaining nonetheless, especially if you love contemporary romance stories. "
- "I do not know very much about this book but after looking into it some, there is nowhere that clearly states that the main character, Janie Morris, is autistic. She may be on the spectrum but it is not clearly defined. This is also a romance novel, so that is something to keep in mind before picking it up."
There are no comments yet!
- "Today I finished reading Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City). It was a romance book. It was funny and interesting to me. I did not really know how it would end. It kept me guessing till the end. I think the author is clever and I am looking forward to reading her other books now."
- "If you want to laugh at a very enjoyable romance, then Neanderthal Seeks Human is the book for you. It is a contemporary book that is different than the others in this genre. It does not drown you in a lot of detailed sexy scenes, which takes away from so many romance books. Penny Reid is clever, witty and downright funny in telling the story of Janie."