This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance novels featuring a Scottish heroRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance novels with married couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best novels to read if you like Nora RobertsRead user opinions
in What are the best highland romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best Scottish fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about bridesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic highlander romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best winter historical romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best trilogy novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance books with high ratingsRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance with pregnant heroineRead user opinions
What the community says about Never Love a Highlander (The McCabe Trilogy)
- "This is the last book of the McCabe Trilogy Series and you would definitely love this one if you have read the previous books or even you are just interested in romance novels. The term highland has little effect on the book though, so you should lower your expectations about that issue."
- "I found this book to be an entertaining period-piece with a strong romantic element set among heartwarming warrior-type characters. I really found the characters to be engaging and interesting in the way the author made them seem like a very unlikely couple. The story was quite satisfying and the sexual content was memorable. "
- "My wife is into all those steamy love-romance books and bought this one recently. She has had her nose in it every day for the whole week and when she finds something she likes, it's almost impossible to get her to pay attention to anything else. Base on that, I would have to give this book a high recommendation for all the women out there that love books with flames."
- #11 of 37
in What are the best trilogy novels
- "I thought I knew my fair share of romance novels until I came across this gem. Never Love a Highlander showed me the true possibilities that can come from a fantastic writer. I was clinging to the edge of my chair the entire time I was reading this. I highly recommend the read if you're a fan of the genre!"
- "For a romance novel, this story is spot on. The hero was gruff, but sensitive. The heroine was tough but tender. The romance scenes were steamy. However, the heroine was not pregnant, so this novel did not fully meet the topic of best historical romance with a pregnant heroine."