This solution is ranked
in What are the best erotic fiction novels with spankingRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with disabled heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best Romantic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best Scottish and highland historical romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about bridesRead user opinions
in What are the best highland romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring a Scottish heroRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with disabled main charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books with deaf, mute, and speechless charactersRead user opinions
What the community says about Never Seduce a Scot (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs)
- "Erotic to say the least! If you are looking for something to give you that extra bit while you are reading, THIS IS THE ONE! Loved every second of the book. Could not put this down and makes me want to read more in the genre."
- "Oh wow ok, so yea this is a book with a steamy romance of a deaf girl and her deep voiced lover in this Scottish historic fiction. I wouldn't say there is much historical accuracy but you're not reading this novel for that are you. This is a romance novel that will knock you off your feet. I strongly recommend it."
- "While not historically accurate, this novel is a well written escapist fantasy novel with tons of romance and action. It's the tale of two feuding clans, with one king declaring his son to marry the other clans daughter, and the ensuing adventure that entails."
- "I don't like titles that tell me what to do. I'll seduce a Scot if I want! This book is strange. A deaf person being able to hear a voice that's deep is really hard to believe considering I sometimes can't hear deep voices well. High pitched? Sure, that's increased vibrations so makes sense. I'm just a stickler for these things and my enjoyment was ruined. Maybe others could look past it but not me."
- "I read this last year when I was reading through Maya Banks' catalog of books. She's a very gifted writer. It's about a young woman who grew up in a scottish clan but is then married to someone from one of their rival clans. It was interesting to see how their relationship builds. "