This solution is ranked
in What are the best YA werewolf romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best overrated fantasy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romances with abusive heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with young adult vampiresRead user opinions
in What are the best popular romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with a flower on the coverRead user opinions
in What are the best books about werewolvesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with werewolvesRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best intense and angsty romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best love story books between human and non-humanRead user opinions
in What are the best books that take place in WashingtonRead user opinions
in What are the best books that inspired moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about abusive or controlling relationshipsRead user opinions
in What are the best books to get over a break upRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels that have moon in the titleRead user opinions
in What are the best books with controlling, possessive, and sexy alpha maleRead user opinions
in What are the best immortal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books over 500 pagesRead user opinions
in What are the best books set in high schoolRead user opinions
in What are the best romance fantasy books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best timeless supernatural fictionRead user opinions
in What are the best teen books with Native American storiesRead user opinions
in What are the best romances with heartbreak and betrayalRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring young and adult vampiresRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy and action booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with cute teenage loveRead user opinions
in What are the best ya romance books made into moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best supernatural booksRead user opinions
in What are the best overrated romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with a superb plotRead user opinions
in What are the best books about teen vampiresRead user opinions
in What are the best teen vampire fictionRead user opinions
in What are the best adult vampire romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about New Moon (The Twilight Saga)
- "Bella and Edward are separated because he thinks that his mere presence was putting her at risk. Devastated, Bella will find a great friend in Jacob Black, who can shape-shift into a wolf and will protect her from Victoria, a vampire seeking vengeance. A very interesting book"
- "I've seen the movie even before reading the book and I can say that the movie was better. Although Stephenie Meyer was able to narrate the story more interestingly, there's just something that made this book kinda boring. I've read the first book as well and the first one is kinda more interesting."
- "I love romance novels. I needed to find the best romantic novel with abusive heroes. I found New Moon (The Twilight Saga). Say what you will about Twilight, but I love the series. New Moon is definitely my favorite book of the series. It's all about Bella and focuses on her relationship with Jacob Black. I totally ship these two, so I loved this book. Check it out!"
- "Bella and Edward will be forever remembered by my generation as a love story for the ages. I always felt the story fell short of living up to other time proven classics, such as Interview with a Vampire. Maybe the difference is merely a generational gap of opinions. Long story short, the New Moon will certainly always associate amazing tales of romance with young adult vampires."
- "This is a not so great book that puts werewolves in a fantasy light. The Twilight series dumbs down and puffs up werewolves as well as vampires, and provides dramatic and superficial representations of their supernatural selves. There are many, many other fiction novels having werewolves that are much more engaging and enthralling than the Twilight series."
- "You know, the media has done a great disservice to the Twilight saga. Ever since it's become a series of films, I feel like a lot of casual readers have been steered away because of negative reviews. However, at the heart of the matter, there's some very good writing, especially if you're looking in the intense and angsty subgenre. I'm sure you could find better options out there, but this will do if it's the first thing you grab."
- "I appreciated this book because it was able to blend two different types of genres into one: a book about abusive relationships turning into a teenager werewolf type scene. I thought the writing was good and the message powerful and enjoyed my time with the book."
- "Teen drama to the max. Vampire, werewolves and a high school girl, just your classic love triangle, right? What's not to love? "
There are no comments yet!
- "You have watched the movie, now read the book that started it all. Follow the love story between the human girl Bella, the sparkling vampire Edward, and the shirtless werewolf Jacob as this supernatural love triangle shapes and defines not only their lives, but a greater war as well. Vampire royal families, vengeance, love, and friendship interweave in this exciting tale that will have female readers turning one page after another. Guys might like it too."
- "I believe its important to every once in awhile read a lighthearted fiction book. I found this book to be New Moon from the Twilight Saga. This told a great tale of paranormal romance between a vampire and a human. It also shows the love triangle she is caught in between with her friend Jacob who can turn into a wolf."
There are no comments yet!
- "My experiences with New Moon, and the Twilight Saga, in general, have been both distant and negative. This book was written terribly, made into an even more terrible movie and spawned a new generation of first-time writers making terrible books. I would not suggest this at all."
- "Eclipse. New Moon is a romantic fantasy novel by author Stephenie Meyer, and is the second novel in the Twilight series. The novel continues the story of Bella Swan and vampire Edward Cullen's relationship. eNotes plot summaries cover all the significant action of New Moon. ... New Moon, the second book in Stephenie Meyer's popular Twilightseries, opens with a .... Is Jacob a real werewolf or a shape shifter in New Moon and the Twilight series"
- "I wanted a really good book with a cute teenage love story to get my adolescent niece for her birthday. The first thing those keywords brought up during online shopping searches was 'New Moon', part of the Twilight Saga. Now, I hated those movies, and I suspect I'd hate the books too, and I don't know if I'd find them cute, but it was for my niece, not me. She loved it, and when I asked her if it was cute, she said it was very much so."
- "I've heard a lot of things about the Twilight Saga, but I feel like I could afford to start with something less entry-level. On top of that, most things I've heard are mixed and about the story itself being not very focused on supernatural elements as it is the romance elements"
- "The only thing that surpasses the wooden acting and terrible pacing of the movies based on the Twilight books, are the Twilight books themselves. One of my daughters was reading this on a car trip to Denver recently, trying to convince me it wasn't terrible. I threw it out the window just shy of Castle Rock. "
- "Among all the good twilight books, this is probably the best, right next to Breaking Dawn. It's a light read but really involving at the same time. I like how the delicate dance between Bella and Edward plays out. It's still an exciting story, despite being 10 years old! The book has nice cover art as well, which is always a plus."
- "This is book two of the Twilight series and sets up the rest of the series after the initial book Twilight, which is the only really standalone novel. Overall, this series is excellent and while this book lays the groundwork for the next two, it is still great. Definitely recommend. I would say that it is "safe", or rather suitable for teens (at least those about 16 and above."