This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance stories with a football playerRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with a secret baby tropeRead user opinions
in What are the best books that have one-night-stands with unplanned pregnancyRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring a hot hero and an average-looking heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books set in a small townRead user opinions
in What are the best witty contemporary romance novels for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best books by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsRead user opinions
in What are the best humorous romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books that feature a single parentRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about marriageRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with sweet love storyRead user opinions
in What are the best accidental pregnancy novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with a fake relationship turning realRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about footballRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with an athlete main characterRead user opinions
in What are the funniest romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novelsRead user opinions
What the community says about Nobody's Baby But Mine (Chicago Stars)
- "Even though it was written to be a romantic comedy novel, I still feel as the plot was too simplistic and stereotypical. The smart girl falling for the not so smart jock is a plot line that I think is way overused. The book had some funny parts but overall could have been better. "
- "You can't go wrong with Susan Elizabeth Philips. I binged read her works recently and this one's my favorite. I absolutely love everything about this book, despite my initial reluctance at the plot. I mean, Jane DID trick Cal into impregnating her then hid it from him, but whatever, I still love it!"
- "Sometimes the hardest thing to read about is something that happened to us in real life. Unfortunately, in college, I had a one night stand with a girl, and she ended up having a baby. Man, I really hate that baby. But anyway, if you're unlike me and actually want to read this genre, the book in question has everything you could want; the jock, the teacher, and the dumpster baby. Overall, I'd recommend it."
- "This was my first book I ever read by Susan Elizabeth Phillips and it hooked me on her writing for life. I really love that her female characters are strong, but flawed. The male characters usually have forceful, domineering personalities that are brought to heel by the love of a good woman. Dr. Bonner is a smart funny woman who doesn't necessarily want a man but finds herself hooked up to the most desired bachelor in Chicago. I feel like the characters are much more real, I can picture them right here in my hometown so I can really relate to them. I think my favorite is Annie - who is still chasing people off her porch with a shotgun well into her 80's - living life on her terms. I have read this book many times and it still makes me smile. "
There are no comments yet!
- "This Romance book is fantastic, it has a very special story to tell and all the situations are described so nice, that it will engage your imagination in maximum, I suggest reading it during vacations and I am sure that you will have a very good time with it. "
- "Very good love story in this book. The characters are sweet and charming and have a lot of relatable problems through out the book. It's easy to put yourself in these peoples shoes which is a great feat for any writer. I absolutely adore this book, it hits all the right marks for me."