This solution is ranked
in What are the best young adult books with mermaidsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA mermaid booksRead user opinions
in What are the best YA fiction books featuring abusive relationshipsRead user opinions
in What are the best children and YA books with Greek myth influenceRead user opinions
in What are the best mermaid romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best ya books with mythical charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books with Greek mythologyRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for adults and young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy)
- "I'm not sure Of Poseidon is a great choice for those looking for adult books with mermaids. While I enjoyed this book, there are no mermaids mentioned. It's about a prince who wants to communicate with sea creatures. It's a great book but not sure it will be enjoyed by mermaid enthusiasts."
- "The book Of Poseidon is fun and fast paced. It's funny and romantic and appropriate for young adults that are entering into the romance world. I did find the slang to be over exaggerated and cliche and I would think teens would think that is cheesy. There is a great cliffhanger at the end to leave you on edge."
- "I love to read about Greek mythology. I found Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy), which is a great book by Anna Banks. It's a romantic fiction novel from 2012 that is about the prince of Syrena that finds a human who can converse with creatures of the sea. It's the first book in the Syrena Legacy series. If you love Greek mythology and are a young adult, definitely check it out!"
- "Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy) came at the tail end of the YA book series hype of the early 00's, but it's still a good YA romance novel. The major problem is one that all YA romance novels share, teens know nothing about romance and this is more of that. Even kids reading these books know that what the characters are doing (romantic wise) is just plain dumb."
- "Comment is a bit short, but points to a good option. The book is well rated and has many installments that could lead to a good read. With a total of 3 books that the user can get into, there is a big depth of information that a reader can get into with this series. It helps build the timeline and really allow them to get into it without feeling rushed. Once a book is completed there are 2 others that help build up any drama and anticipation. "
- #103 of 280
in What are the best young adult books"I think the Book "Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy) would be a great solution to the best young adult books. As a young adult, I typically prefer love stories that I can relate to especially the ones where I read an in a sense escape into a fantasy away from reality. I also found it interested that Anna's biography states that she is a young adult author whose primary goal is to entertain smart, funny gals like herself. You can expect her works to be centered around a love story, freckled with humor, and seasoned with sarcasm!" I find that quite interesting . "