This solution is ranked
in What are the best books for HindusRead user opinions
in What are the best meditation books for allRead user opinions
in What are the best enlightenment booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books on spiritual enlightenment and awakeningRead user opinions
in What are the best books of new generationRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational booksRead user opinions
in What are the best ya books for IndiansRead user opinions
in What are the best books about happinessRead user opinions
in What are the best Indian booksRead user opinions
What the community says about OM Chanting and Meditation
- "I was so happy Amazon found a way to get this book in print. I have explored many walks of faith in my journey, and chanting Om has been the most deeply satisfying and enlightening. I wanted a book that was right to the point, and this book was it. I purchased it for Kindle, but for some reason, I wanted the hard copy. I drank this book up, and learned so much from Dr. Amit Ray. The book is detailed, straight to the point, simple, open, and deeply spiritual. It gives detailed instructions on how to chant, breath, and posture. It has been very effective in my life helping me move away from things that no longer work in my spiritual walk. OM is God. OM is inside every living being in the entire Universe. Chant Om, go within, and you will experience the Divine. OM..OM...OM."
- "I love finding a great meditation book to calm down at night. I think it is great for the way people go about their business. OM Chanting and Meditation was perfect for what I was looking for. It had everything that you would need in the book and offered many great insights."
- "My interest in meditation and Vedic philosophy was fired up again by this book. It explains the OM mantra in words and thought trains that a western mind can grasp. A peaceful and enlightening read that I recommend to everyone, especially in this time of social and political chaos. "
- "Wanted an inspirational book but was recommended to me this book called OM Chanting and Meditation. However, I was a bit skeptical since the book title feels like it refers to things that have to deal with medicine, but boy was I wrong. This book give some religious insight and there are some philosophies in there that could the inspiration that everyone needs. I know it was an inspiration to me!"
- "This is a good solution to the topic because it is a book about meditation and happiness. It does have a 5 star rating on amazon, however; it has under 10 reviews. While it had good reviews it may not be the best solution since it is not one of the most popular books about happiness. "
- #15 of 38
in What are the best Indian books