This solution is ranked
in What are the best quick reads for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best books recommended by Zoella (Zoe Sugg)Read user opinions
in What are the saddest novels for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best books with a teen pregnant characterRead user opinions
in What are the best short novels for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best books that every teen girl should readRead user opinions
in What are the best novels for young teenagersRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read books for teenagersRead user opinions
in What are the best books teens should readRead user opinions
in What are the best Classic books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best books for teenage girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best Books for teen boysRead user opinions
in What are the best books for teensRead user opinions
What the community says about Orbiting Jupiter
- "I bought this book for my teenage daughter for her school book report. Orbiting Jupiter is beautifully written by Gary Schmidt. A heartwarming story that is suitable for teens to read and understand. A good transition from reading elementary level books to moving onto teen books. "
- "This is a story about the connection between a father and his child, when in fact the father is nothing but a child himself. It was a truly touching and at times heart-wrenching story, while successfully maintaining a wry humor and a steady-paced plot of discovery, discouragement, and triumph."
- "My teen picked out this book, and I was hesitant to let her read it, as I looked up the content and it seemed to be quite intense. I decided to let her read it, as it does contain real content. After she was finished, we discussed the things in the book. Although it was somewhat sad, she said that she enjoyed it, and I appreciated the lesson, and opportunity to discuss some difficult topics with her."
- "I love novels for young teenagers. My favorite right now is Orbiting Jupiter. It's a great book by Gary Schmidt. It tells the story of a young father named Joseph who is only 13. He is trying to find his daughter. It's a really fascinating and heartwarming book. I highly recommend this to all teens out there. You'll really love it."
- "This is a deeply moving book about a very damaged yet sympathetic kid. I didn't relate to any of his life experiences, but I was drawn to his plight. This book is a peek inside the world of a teenager type very few of us will ever really meet. It i s short and easy to red, which just makes the punches land harder. "
- #108 of 128
in What are the best books for teens"This is an interesting book because it's about fatherhood but the father is basically a kid, which is a weird situation to be in. The book is complex and fascinating, and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to think a little deeper. "