This solution is ranked
in What are the best books teens should readRead user opinions
in What are the best neighbor romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult novels about road tripsRead user opinions
in What are the best books by John GreenRead user opinions
in What are the best books that were released in 2008Read user opinions
in What are the best books by YouTubersRead user opinions
in What are the best high level reading booksRead user opinions
in What are the best free books from Smashwords and EpubbudRead user opinions
in What are the best quick reads for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best YA books with missing personsRead user opinions
in What are the best books mentioned in Vsauce's videosRead user opinions
in What are the best ya romance books made into moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best realistic fiction novels for young adult boysRead user opinions
in What are the best teen books about real problemsRead user opinions
in What are the best books about teen angstRead user opinions
in What are the best books that every teen girl should readRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult realistic fiction novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult realistic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about friendshipRead user opinions
What the community says about Paper Towns
There are no comments yet!
- "The best high level reading books is Paper Towns. A New York Times bestseller, written by John Green, it is a story about Margo and Quentin, two friends at college. Margo out to get revenge on some of her friends enlists Quentin to help with a prank. But suddenly Margo goes missing. The mystery will hook you."
- "Paper Towns is an interesting book about some college drama that unfolds to be potentially harmful. The book is available for purchase on Amazon, as well as for purchase on Smashwords. Epubbub seems to have gone defunct, so that is not an option to purchase from."
- "I love John Green's novels, and this one is no exception. Margo is a very likeable character, and I hope my friends are willing to go through what she does if I ever go missing."
- "I often wonder if the people who write these sort of books suffered from a trauma from which they never recovered. My girls dragged me to see The Fault in Our Stars in the theater, so naturally, when Paper Towns came out, we all had to go to see that one as well, because it was by the same guy. Well, it stinks just as bad. I'd almost prefer Twilight."
- "This book is quite good and I'm being honest here. Sure, it is not as highly rated or as acclaimed as "The Fault in Our Stars" by the same author - John Green, and maybe it really is inferior in substance department as well but it is not fair to compare Paper Towns to the other books and form your impression according to that comparison. It still stands on its own and tells a nice and compelling story! "
- "One of the best books that any teen girl should read definitely would be Paper Towns by JohnGreen. This was a book that I read a few years ago and for sure will pass along to my niece when she gets older. There is a lot to connect with for a teenage girl in this book."
- "The best young adult realistic fiction novel is Paper Towns by John Green. Quentin helps his friend Margo to get revenge on some of her friends for a prank but at the end of the night Margo goes missing and it is up to Quentin to solve her disappearance for someone he realizes he has feelings for."
There are no comments yet!