This solution is ranked
in What are the best YA novels published in 2011Read user opinions
in What are the best YA books with angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult angel related booksRead user opinions
in What are the best teenage romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult books with fallen angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best reincarnation fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best YA books with half-angel, half-human charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best angels and demonsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Passion (Fallen)
- "This book is amazing and by far the best one in the series. It delivers adventure, excitement, and really brings together the other books helping to better explain the characters actions. If you have been struggling to get through the first two, this one makes them all worth it. "
- "This book is sort of a stereotypical teen/paranormal romance book in certain respects, though it does have some rather interesting twists that do make it stand out. Specifically, one character with certain powers has the ability to travel through time, where they observe different aspects of their relationship with the other party in various historical situations, in a way. I am not really the intended audience for this kind of book, but props to the author for trying to add some flavor to what might have otherwise been a kind of cliche theme."
- "If you're a fan of the Fallen novel series, then Passion is the right book to choose. I couldn't wait to finish this book and find out more about how Lucinda Price salvaged her love affair. The book illustrates her past throughout and brings out the best in her. "
- "Passion is just an okay book, nothing that would be considered great though. The first book in the series is a much stronger read than Passion, more fleshed out and more engaging. So, while this one can't rank among the best, trying out the first in the series is still worthwhile."
- "This is like a time-travel book, which I adore! But instead of traveling back in time to see her own life, Lucinda travels to her past lives, which are not all related to her current existence as Lucinda. She's trying to save her relationship with her lover Daniel. I'm not giving away any more details because I don't to spoil it for you!"
- #80 of 129
in What are the best romance books