This solution is ranked
in What are the best resources for meditationRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to overcome stress and depressionRead user opinions
in What are the best books to study spiritualityRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to deal with stressRead user opinions
in What are the best meditation books for allRead user opinions
in What are the best books about Tibetan BuddhismRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for divorced men to find happinessRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to get over a long relationshipRead user opinions
in What are the best books for understanding EmpathsRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational booksRead user opinions
in What are the best spiritual booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books for Borderline Personality Disorder sufferersRead user opinions
in What are the best spiritual healing booksRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for mindfulnessRead user opinions
in What are the best non-fiction books about solitudeRead user opinions
in What are the best books about BuddhismRead user opinions
in What are the best books to feel less lonelyRead user opinions
What the community says about Peace Is Every Step
- "I've been searching for a lot of books about meditation and inner peace. I tried meditating and used scented candles and serendipitous music. When I found the book Peace Is Every Step, I felt that I was finally getting somewhere. Thich Nhat Hanh, the author is a Vietnamese monk and uses his Buddhist principles in the book to tell us about the inner peace that can be obtained while engaging in the day-to-day activities. After reading this book I found out that the concept that I had about meditation was wrong: You don't need to allocate a time to meditate, you can do it anywhere. Being mindful of my surrounding and using breathing to take it positively can change your outlook on the world. This is what inner peace is as I've learnt from the book. You can have peace anywhere only if you're willing to be mindful of peace.""This book helped me out so much. I learned heaps about how to relax and feel at peace, and be one with myself. Worth it!""Read this book from front to back and I have to say it's really helped me. If you're having a hard time with anger or any other negative emotions, try this book! ""I would read this and show my children that I am not making up this type of stuff. I really want them to understand the benefit that Self Awareness and Good Spirited Mindfullness is the key!""This book is a bit superficial in my opinion. It is basically kindergarten level meditation laced with some silly stories and bad poetry. Blah. "
There are no comments yet!
- "This book as made such a difference in my life. I'm so stressed with my job and have lots of anxiety about my ability to do my job, which is why I got this book. The meditations in the book are easy to use and incorporate into my daily life. I feel like this book has really made a difference in how I feel. ""This great book is a pillar of thought for all those who are sincerely seeking to bring their life on a path with more mindfulness. The trick is not in any special moment, but all the time and in all our circumstances, thus the title says in every day life. A must read.""Peace is every step is a highly reviewed book about meditation and self awareness. The book details the personal chronicles of the author and tries to explain that every moment is one where you can build your own mind and peace."
- "I truly enjoy all of Thich's books. His meditation technique is both practical and engaging. I am breathing better than before with an increased calmness. I love how he does not push you to be Buddhist but to accept love and peace. From time to time, I get so stressed out from work and life, with this book it really helps me bring down my anger, and mediate. I recommend this book to everyone."
- "When your going threw a breakup it can be very hard on you every aspect of your life feels lke its turned upside down The first dtep is getting your mind together and with this book it helps you get back your peace of mind after that everything else will fall into place "
- "Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life is a book about meditation that is available from Amazon. The cost varies from free for the Audible version to $17.47 for an audio CD. I'm not into this type of thing at all so I can't really give it any kind of endorsement at all. If you are interested in meditation then this may be a very good fit for you.""Spiritual books help ground me. It keeps me focused on the now and the faith I have in our Lord. Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life did everythign that I needed. It really directed me with our Lord and felt like it was paced like it should be."
- "Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life is a spiritual book. In the rush of modern life, we tend to lose touch with the peace that is available in each moment. World-renowned Zen master, spiritual leader, and author Thich Nhat Hanh shows us how to make positive use of the very situations that usually pressure and antagonize us."
- "It's not always easy to take the time to meditate or practice mindfulness. Sometimes life keeps getting in the way. This is what Peace Is Every Step tries to eliminate. This book showed me how I can practice mindfulness and meditation no matter where I am during my busy life.""This is a wonderful book about how we can bring peace, love, and mindfulness to the forefront of our everyday lives. If you want to get in touch with a deeper part of yourself, learn from the experiences of others, and learn secrets to meditation; than this is the book for you.""This is a wonderful book that will help you greatly in your search for mindfulness. The stories and anecdotes will help you put aside the cares of the day and tune into peace. It really inspired me!"