This solution is ranked
in What are the best young adult books with fallen angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books about teen vampiresRead user opinions
in What are the best steamy teen romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best adult books featuring a demonRead user opinions
in What are the best YA books with angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books featuring angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with demonic charactersRead user opinions
What the community says about Personal Demons
- "Read the book. Like many, it gets the idea of religion completely wrong. Not a one or zero because it does bring up some interesting philosophical questions. The writing style is uneven and the main characters are unlikeable and hard to follow. Would not recommend there are better books that will give you a similar story"
- "Considering the target market for this book I was really impressed with how complicated and interesting the overall story is. Well actually to be specific the heaven and hell aspects were really well done, the romance, not so much, I actually think if they pruned that back a bit this book would be perfect."
- "Demons in hell and Angels in heaven, the eternal war of good vs evil ravages on in this steamy adult, romance fiction novel. The story revolves around an innocent, religious, young lady, approached one night by a mysterious man in disguise who saves her from a hell bent demon looking to feast on souls, the two quickly find romance in one another, and together they protect and cherish each other from dastardly hellspawns looking to ruin their connection. It's well paced and provides the fix of romance with a spark of humor thrown in expertly when needed to lighten the mood."
- "I was recommended this book by a friend and read it last week. I thought the book was okay but not anything special. The book felt somewhat generic, as it had similar themes and concepts as many other books. There was not a lot of excitement in the book. I never felt like I had to keep reading. This was definitely not my favorite book. "
- "This is a romantic and often funny story that presents a twist on the classic girl stuck with a choice to make formula, except this time, the choice she makes will impact the very existence of her immortal soul, as she has to choose between a demon who wants to take her to Hell, and an angel who wants to save her. Naturally, girls always prefer bad boys."