This solution is ranked
in What are the best books featuring princesses in disguiseRead user opinions
in What are the best books inspired by CinderellaRead user opinions
in What are the best books written by Utah authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with a Cinderella themeRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read fairy tale retellings for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best books about princessesRead user opinions
in What are the best Cinderella YA retelling booksRead user opinions
in What are the best fairy tale retellingsRead user opinions
in What are the best fairy talesRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult book seriesRead user opinions
What the community says about Princess of Glass (The Princesses of Westfalin)
- "Princess of Glass is the second book in the young adult romance trilogy The Princesses of Westfalin written by Jessica Day George. It follows the journey of Princess Poppy as she agrees to participate in a royal exchange program. I think this is a wonderful tale and my daughter, Coco would love this."
- "I bought this for my daughter and she loved it. I ended up reading it myself and found it to be quite lovely overall. It's a rather sweet story with an engaging character. I don't read fairy tale books very often but this one was quite good. The writing is excellent and captures your attention. I found it to be a retelling of sorts, of the original Cinderella story. "
- "The Princess of Glass is a cute book that I enjoyed reading. I loved the character of Poppy and how smart she is in overcoming evil. I also loved the semi-reverse cinderella plot line that where the "godmother" is actually evil and helping her servant (who once was rich) for the prince (Ellen). It is good but a bit hard to keep up with at all the names they give Ellen (aka Lady Ella aka Eleonora) but overall it was quite the charming tale."
- "This is a good royal court story filled with palace intrigue and mystique. Like all of JDG's books, it has enough detail to really know about the story, but doesn't just use the pages for filler. I've never been bored by these Princess stories, and Princess of Glass is no different. Recommended."
- #20 of 35
in What are the best fairy tales"Princess of Glass (The Princesses of Westfalin) is one of the best fairy tales I have ever read. It is the 2nd book in the series written by Jessica Day George whom I absolutely love. Princess Poppy is the definition of "princess" and I just adore her in this series. You will love it too!"
- "This book is a companion novel to "Princess of the Midnight Ball" Princess Poppy stars in her own adventure in this story. Freed from the curse placed upon her and her sisters, Poppy is on a goodwill visit to a neighboring kingdom and has made some new friends. Sweet friendship book. Nice for young women who appreciate beautiful fiction stories. "