This solution is ranked
in What are the best Christian audiobook novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with shy heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best christian historical fictionRead user opinions
in What are the best biblical fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational Christian fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best Christian western historical fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for fast readersRead user opinions
in What are the best Christian romance novels everRead user opinions
in What are the best Christian romances for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best historical fiction books for ChristiansRead user opinions
in What are the best Christian fictionRead user opinions
in What are the best Catholic romance books everRead user opinions
in What are the best christian booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best Self-help booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books you've ever readRead user opinions
What the community says about Redeeming Love
- "Fantasizing about hero situations has been something I have done since I was a child. I like to read hero books to put myself in these situations. Redeeming Love gave me very strong feelings about the evil in the world and how I would love to be a hero to save people who can't save themselves. This book was really good. "
There are no comments yet!
- "I love romance novels that are a little bit different so Redeeming Love was a wonderful find for me. It manages to turn from a dark back story to something truly hopeful. Deeply affecting, it speaks to anyone who has been hurt over and over and given up on romantic love and respect: reading this book truly gave me hope again. The historical setting is really interesting too, but it is the emotional impact that will grab you the most."
- "There isn't anything much more frustrating than getting sucked into a great historical fiction book only to have it ruined by some sexual perversion or some other R-rated content. For Christians who want a great story that is well-written, clean, and gripping, they don't get much better than Redeeming Love. "
- "I loved this story so much! It starts out very sad and it seems like it wouldn't have a happy ending, but it did and I'm so glad. It's a great romance novel and it was so uplifting and inspiring."
- "I'm a sucker for romance novels, and this has to be one of the best ones I have read recently! The story follows Angel who lived in a time where she was disrespected by men at every chance they had. Throughout the book, she falls for a man and she learns how to love again. Seeing this transformation was really powerful and very engaging!"
- "Who needs a companion when you have a good book. Redeeming love is romance novel written by Francine Rivers, who has penned her self quite the stable of books. Redeeming Love is a period piece taking part in the mid 1800's. About the rough seedy life of the California gold country but still able to find God and faith after a horrible early life."
- #14 of 138
in What are the best Self-help books"This looks to be a very popular book, but it is not a self-help book at all. This is a fictional story, and not at all the sort of thing I want to see in this search."
- "I really love reading first off. I read a story that is not something I would normally read. it is called Redeeming Love. It was a sad story of an exploited young girl who hated people and the life she lived. It eventually become a good book that I am glad I read. It will stick with me forever. "