This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance novels which are intense to readRead user opinions
in What are the best erotica booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books from the hot listRead user opinions
in What are the best books with controlling, possessive, and sexy alpha maleRead user opinions
in What are the best instalove romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best smut-themed booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with alpha males who do not share their womenRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring men in suitsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with dominating alpha malesRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring a possessive maleRead user opinions
in What are the best steamy and sexy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best popular romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic novels with rich heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with controlling and possessive male leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read sexy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with an office romance storyRead user opinions
in What are the best books with dominant malesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance novel with submissionRead user opinions
in What are the best intense and angsty romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with book boyfriend charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best hot romance books about possessivenessRead user opinions
in What are the best romances with abused or traumatized charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance books like Fifty ShadesRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novels for womenRead user opinions
What the community says about Reflected in You (Crossfire)
- #2 of 104
in What are the best erotica books"If you are looking for one of the best erotic books, make sure to give Reflected in You (Crossfire) a try. This book by #1 New York Times and #1 international bestselling author Sylvia Day has steamy sex scenes and intriguing plot twists that will have readers clamoring for more. What a fantastic read!"
There are no comments yet!
- "I read the first book in the series, and I was really looking forward to the second book. It was worth the wait. The characters continue to be interesting and the romance doesn't disappoint. I appreciate how real and complex the relationship is and how both characters have their own baggage."
- "This book keeps you coming back for more. Gideon was really domineering and also very coddling at the same time. I kind of felt like I wasn't sure what to expect next. He waivers between Corinne and Ava and it messed with my emotions a bit. It was a good story and shows the domineering, possessive male. If you are into that you will like this book."
- "As I went through struggles with a controlling husband I remember a friend giving me the book Reflected in You (Crossfire). I did not know what it was about but after reading it I really had profound changes to how I viewed my relationship. The controlling and possessive male lead made this a very interesting read."
- "Reflected in You is a very interesting book, and a pretty good read, but the content in it really doesn't fit well with the category. These characters are struggling with personal demons, so while the male has a dominant personality, it really isn't the best of this category as it's not the only focus here."
- "My sister has really been loving my book recommendations lately. I needed to find another book for us to read together and ended up discovering Reflected in You (Crossfire series). I did not really enjoy the book that much but my sister really loved the submission aspects of this one."
- "I feel pretty good about this solution given that this book has over 13,000 reviews and is highly rated. I would think it would be intense given the usage of the words "steamy sex scenes" but I don't know if it is very angsty but it is also a pretty specific thing to look for."
- "I enjoyed this novel. You would think that having two main characters that are broken and damaged would mean that a relationship would never work but the author does an amazing job spinning a tale where the main characters are so flawed that they are perfect for one another. This is a very good trilogy about two people are tied to one another because they have the same needs. "
- "I'm looking for the steamiest romances that are the best of the best ever written! I checked on Amazon.com to see if "Reflected in You," which was recommended by my friend, was any better than any other book in this genre, but Amazon proved a little inconclusive and to be honest a little overwhelming. Despite the fact that the book is advertised as being written by a New York Times bestseller, the reviews written by buyers are polarized and there's not a lot of critical review included on the site to peg it as any better than any other book I've read. I'm busy and can't waste a lot of time trying to hunt down what's best; maybe I need to ask my question on another site."