This solution is ranked
in What are the best books that were released in 2008Read user opinions
in What are the best of Mary Higgins ClarkRead user opinions
in What are the best humorous romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books by Iowa authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best new books by new authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books about amnesiaRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with amnesia themeRead user opinions
in What are the best British chick lit novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sophie Kinsella booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books for college girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best chick lit novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novelsRead user opinions
What the community says about Remember Me
- "I had read the majority of reviews before I bought this book. The ones and twos were spot on. There was a one-dimensional feel to the writing. The characters all lacked depth, but given that Lexi couldn't remember anything, it had to be that way...for her. I think the one person who came across as having more depth was Loser David. Everyone else felt like caricatures. The dialogue was stilted, unnatural. The interactions made me want to scream, they were so off-putting. I couldn't understand why Lexi would allow so many people to get away with not filling in more when they spoke. While she was not necessarily an assertive person, she did show strength of character toward the end. The secondary and tertiary characters had to be vague by design in order for the "secret" of why Lexi changed to be effective, but it was all very contrived. I was not smiling, amused or even happy to be reading, but morbid curiosity kept me plowing away to the finish. Meh. The only time I felt any emotion was when Lexi got into the taxi and asked Jon if they were really something. And he answered her. I felt sad."
- "I have enjoyed all of the books I have read by this author but this one was probably my favorite. It was a cute story with a lovable main character. Sometimes you just want a good fun book that's not heavy and doesn't make you think. Remeber me is just pure entertainment, no drama ..love it"
- ""Remember Me" is not my kind of book and I would not recommend it to people looking for books by new authors. All of the jokes fell flat and did not even get a smile out of me. The whole lost memory trope has been done better in other books in my opinion and I felt the pay off was not even worth it . My desire to read the book lowered with each passing week and I sometimes forgot I even had it at my house. I only finished reading it because I always finish what I start, but I wonder if this instance was worth the effort."
- "I really wanted to like Remember Me, but it came across as rather bland. The concept of a woman who was in a serious car wreck and wakes up in a hospital with no memory of her prior life is interesting; however, the characters in the book have dialogue that feels forced and unnatural. One thing I did like about the book was the narrative of her falling in love with her husband again. I am a sucker for romance, so that was my favorite part of the book."
- "Talk about a good read, this is it! Think about being in a car accident, losing 3 years of your memory and when you do wake up you have a whole different life, much better than it was. But then there are costs to pay for the new life and until you unravel it all it's a ball of confusion. Great story!"
There are no comments yet!