This solution is ranked
in What are the best books about creating wealthRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read self-help booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books on earning moneyRead user opinions
in What are the best books about money and wealth buildingRead user opinions
in What are the best life-changing booksRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to make moneyRead user opinions
in What are the best financial books recommended by Mr. Money MustacheRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for making a million dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best books about financial planning for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best business audiobooksRead user opinions
in What are the best books about finance for beginnersRead user opinions
in What are the best investment booksRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to make money from homeRead user opinions
in What are the best recommended life-changing booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- "Last part of the description offers the perspective of this book relative to the topic in question, but the first portion could have provided better description about who Robert and the other people are to indicate why they would be best qualified to write a "best" book about this topic. Otherwise it should at least offer a interesting perspective on the topic."
- "My coworker let me read her book, Rich Dad Poor Dad and I absolutely loved it. It's a very different kind of book written by lecturer Robert T. Kiyosaki. It gives you a unique perspective on how the two people in the author's life taught him the essence of money."
- "My friend's sister recommended this book to me, and at first I was skeptical. Once I took the plunge, however, I found it was easy to read and much more entertaining than I thought it would be. There are a lot of sound principals Kiyosaki lays out, that I think could help in many aspects of life, not just financial ones."
- "Rich Dad Poor Dad is a book by Robert Kiyosaki. It is available from Amazon for $3.04 for a paperback. It is the story of what Robert's father and his best friend's father told them about money and investing. It covers why you don't need a high income to become rich if you do a good job of making your money work for you."
- "I love the idea of this book. It seems like it goes into great detail on working for money and having money work for you. My experience with this is that I invested in myself and I am earning money from creating residual income. ""Rich Dad Poor Dad is a must read. It is entertaining and educational. The tips given about how you don't have to have a high income to be rich is insightful. It's so good I've read it three times already. ""Rich Dad Poor Dad is an interesting book when looking at finances. It can help make some people money, but may not work for everyone. There are some good principles though."
- "These kind of books to me have always seemed like a gimmick. The text can have some very valid points but personally I would look at a free version of a book about this subject. I would not consider spending time or money on this venture.""This book changed my life. I am usually very skeptical about programs that promise to make you rich, as there is normally a catch, but that is not the case here. This book teaches you a new way of looking at things."
- "Should we earn money constantly by working or make money work for us? Maybe Rich Dad, Poor Dad, a book about an old, old story told in a different way will offer some answers. Mr. Kiyosaki's dad teaches him how to work for a living and his friend's dad teaches him how to invest. Read the book to find out if it tells you what to do when the market falls and dies.""Rich Dad Poor Dad, tells the story of Robert Kiyosaki and his two dads-his real father and the father of his "
- "Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! is a book by Robert Kiyosaki. It is available from Amazon for $1.93 for a paperback. The book explains that you don't need a high income to be rich. It also covers the difference between having your money work for you and you working for your money. It is a good enough book but this isn't an audiobook so it doesn't fit the topic."
There are no comments yet!
- "Rich Dad Poor Dad is great book for anyone who could learn more about personal finance. It has a lot of great lessons on money management and the book is an easy read. There's a reason that it's one of the most popular personal finance books. "