This solution is ranked
in What are the best books by Kristen AshleyRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring male police officersRead user opinions
in What are the best books with a traumatized heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best witty contemporary romance novels for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romantic comedy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring virgin heroines and alpha malesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with modern day virgin heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with Colorado settingRead user opinions
in What are the best bodyguard romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best hilarious chick lit novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with Native American charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books with bad boy bikersRead user opinions
in What are the best and favorite erotic romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best adult paranormal romance seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best adult fantasy and paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best adult romance seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novelsRead user opinions
What the community says about Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick)
- "The Rock Chick Renegade is a wonderful novel series that has one of my favorite kinks, male police figures. It's a top notch romance and action book that gets my heart racing every step of the way. I really loved this book, however I would have liked to see a bit more police in it."
- "Rock Chick Renegade is a book written by Kristen Ashley. It centers around a character named Jules and a score that she wants to settle with some of the drug dealers of Denver. Though with that sort of story line you could be reading a never ending story line. Drugs, guns and a few unhelpful friends along the way seems this story has been used a time or two before just in the last week."
- "Romance novels have been my thing since my teens and I'm a sucker for anything witty and contemporary. I searched specifically for that and came across this book, "Rock Chick Renegade". The title intrigued me so I went ahead and ordered it. Unfortunately, the title was much better than the actual story. This book is pretty mediocre at best."
- "I've heard some say that Renegade is not necessarily the best of the Rock Chick books. I have to respectfully disagree and buckle myself up for the next one which is taking far too long to ship out. This series is so punk rock yeah!! I just love Jules's badness. A +"
- "While Kristen Ashley has a knack for writing about modern female heroines, I must say that I personally didn't enjoy this book as much as I had hoped. It could be that I've read the earlier "Rock Chick" series so I was more accustomed to the author's typical settings and descriptions. Despite that, I will say that the main character Jules is a very capable and fierce female."
- "The action in this story begins the minute the book begins. This is Jules and Vance's story. Jules is a social worker and she makes it her mission to make the drug dealers pay for the death of a kid she really cared about. She becomes a one woman vigilante. Vance is both impressed and wants to throttle Jules for putting her life in danger. The Rock Chick gang and the Hot Bunch Gang all get involved with this caper. There are new characters from Jules' life that are added to the mix as well. What you get once again is another interesting albeit at times hysterical (because of the crazy characters) story. I love Jules and Vance together. Vance is another hot alpha male who wants Jules and he will have her no matter how stubborn or scared she is to give over her heart. I love the Rock Chick series so much. You do not have to have read all of the books in the series in order to read this book, but honestly you are short changing yourself if you do not because this is such a great series. The series is and will always be a MUST read in my book!!!!!! ""Jules has got a score to settle against the drug dealers of Denver. Vance has made it his mission that Jules won’t get dead while dishing out vigilante justice. Jules doesn’t have time for romance, she’s too busy saving the world and she enlists Zip (the gunstore owner), Heavy (an ex-PI) and Frank (a mysterious recluse) to help"
- "I actually had to google what a "chick lit" novel is. This solution seems to hit it right on the nose. I just wish the recommendation for "best" book in the series, wasn't number 4. It should always be the first book in a series, since you cant start 4 books in. "
- "This looks like a goofy and wacky fantasy adventure rooted in real life themes and lore. This doesn't say that it contains the type of character I'm looking for though. This is likely a fun and interesting novel for those looking for adventure, but not exactly what I want here."
- "I found the book to be more about a do gooder, wanting to be a hero fighting the lost / unconstitutional war on drugs. The drug war based story line was a disappointment to me as I am quite tired of hearing of the drug war, much less reading about it. The story line is ok, but one person taking on every drug dealer in Denver, be for real! A small town, a Mayberry type place would be a better setting, a different story line all together would be even better. I did not finish the book, stories need to be at least a little bit realistic to keep my attention."
- "I read the first three Rock Chick novels so I was excited to read Rock Chick Renegade. I thought it was great, the author managed to leave the more predictable plot from the second and third sequel, and introduces some new plot elements that make this probably the best book of the series."
- "You know that series that you love and start reading and don’t want to stop and so you start the next book before you even get a review written for the one you just read so by the time that you get back to write your review things are a little murky because you are now 1-3 books ahead of the review you are actually writing. THIS is that kind of series for me.""I was just starting to think that each of these books were starting to feel like they all rode a path of the same things. Girl meets boy, boy latches on VERY quickly and girl gets freaked out and tries to break up with boy but he just ain't having it. He holds on, after many funny scenarios ensue the relationship sticks and we're moving onto the next one."