This solution is ranked
in What are the best YA books with interracial charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best YA romance books with unlikely couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult books with a love-hate themeRead user opinions
in What are the best books with dangerous bad boy leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA romance novels with bad boysRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with Hispanic charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books about friends with benefitsRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult book seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best chick lit novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best love and hate relationship booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult romances with a bad boy characterRead user opinions
in What are the best YA novels that deal with sex and pregnancyRead user opinions
in What are the best companion novels set in the same worldRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult fiction books with sexy scenesRead user opinions
in What are the best amusing books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for adults and young adultsRead user opinions
What the community says about Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry)
- "Carlos Fuentes comes back to the states after being in Mexico for a year. Upon his return to Colorado, he falls in love with a girl named Kiara. Carlos thinks she's too good for him since she is not the girl that usually falls for him. Carlos thinks this relationship may be the difference and she will allow him to be his true self."
- "I need a birthday present for my niece, and she loves to read YA romance novels. I thought I'd try to buy her one that she would really like and I know she loved the last book she read where the couple was complete opposites. I'm really excited about this recommendation. It is highly rated and looks like something she would enjoy. I plan to purchase a copy!"
- "While this may not necessarily be my ideal reading material, I do think this book could be an amusing and interesting read for just about anyone, and I do like the plot overall. It strikes me as the type of story that I would like to see how it unfolds all the way to end."
- "Rules of Attraction is such a great book. The main character of the book "Carlos" is somewhat of a rebel. Carlos moves to Colorado after getting into trouble in Mexico.. His brother sets him up to live with his former professor to help get his act together. This is where he meets Kiara. Kiara is the opposite of Carlos...and most of the time opposites attract! I love young adult literature, and I've really enjoyed this author and series so far! "
There are no comments yet!
- "Rules of Attraction is an excellent follow-up to the first in the amazing Perfect Chemistry series, although if you haven't read book #1, you'll have no idea what's going on. While not recommended for very young children given the subject matter (narcotics and jail), the matter is appropriate for mature teenagers and is a great blend of drama and romance. Check it out!"
- "This is a pretty good book! It's geared toward young adults but I liked it a lot. It's the second in a series and it's a perfect book for a lazy afternoon of reading. It grabs you right in the beginning and you're not going to want to put it down. The characters (especially Carlos) will draw you right in."
- "This book is in the series and I can say it's quite boring. Just another young adult book that is dull. Looks like the author just wrote something and had it published. Not something that I can see being a best seller but it looks like best sellers are going to a lot of dull authors. If you're into young romance and want something that grabs your attention then this book isn't for you. If you want something to put you to sleep...then read this book."
There are no comments yet!